Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled service and getting a complete run around

Options
  • 07-04-2018 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I cancelled my service last November, when I got my final bill I was in credit for €60 however when I tried to get reimbursement I received a bill for €2.84, when I queried this I was told that I needed to return my F1000 router, I did this on the 20th February even though when I was ceasing my account I was told that a box would be sent to post the equipment back. I still have not received any reimbursement from EIR. I tried talking to EIR chat AGAIN today only for Syed to end the chat because it took me 2 minutes to write a reply which I find ironic because when I tried to start another chat I can't get a reply, I am currently waiting 20 minutes at this stage and still no reply. This is just a horrible service as I cannot even ring you because I am using an inactive account number. I have attached a screenshot of the cut short conversation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

mb67 wrote: »
    I cancelled my service last November, when I got my final bill I was in credit for €60 however when I tried to get reimbursement I received a bill for €2.84, when I queried this I was told that I needed to return my F1000 router, I did this on the 20th February even though when I was ceasing my account I was told that a box would be sent to post the equipment back. I still have not received any reimbursement from EIR. I tried talking to EIR chat AGAIN today only for Syed to end the chat because it took me 2 minutes to write a reply which I find ironic because when I tried to start another chat I can't get a reply, I am currently waiting 20 minutes at this stage and still no reply. This is just a horrible service as I cannot even ring you because I am using an inactive account number. I have attached a screenshot of the cut short conversation.
    Hi mb67, 

I'm really sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. 

If you PM me your account number and full name on the account I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mb67

mb67 wrote: »
    Hi mb67, 

I'm really sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. 

If you PM me your account number and full name on the account I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi I have just PM'd my details

Advertisement