Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be careful of Debenhams

Options
  • 07-04-2018 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

My wife shopped in Debenhams today while they were having a sale, spend €50 and get €10 off. She bought a dress for €70 and didn't get the discount and she didn't notice until she got home. To phone them you have to ring a premium rate phone number and while been charged by the minute she didn't get to talk to anyone but was left on hold for 10 minutes.

I wonder how many other people this happened to today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Always be careful of Debenhams

With every promotional offer they have they always have a tiny asterisk with " t&c's apply "

Then you realise that the offer excludes half the store or more.

This offer excludes almost all concessions, so unless it was one of their own made up brand names, the offer did not apply

https://www.debenhams.ie/wcsstore/DebenhamsIESite/faq/our_terms_and_conditions/current_promotion.html

Its a store I have always avoided due to both their extremely high pricing and their pages of t&c's on offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 PaddyGannon

She did get through on the phone on the second call to them and the offer should have been applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread as you have a duplicate thread in Rip Off Ireland. Please do not create multiple threads on the same topic

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement