Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car show guide - 1927

Options
  • 07-04-2018 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

I have a 1927 English car show guide book that my dad picked up at a car boot sale.

The cover is not in good condition, but the rest is quite good and completely legible.

I keep picking it up to throw out, but then thumb through it and find it very entertaining and informative as it is full not only of the latest and greatest, for 1927, but there are technical articles in it for the newest automotive breakthroughs for the era.

If any one might like it, they are welcome to it, for collection or the cost of postage.

It is a little less than A4 size, but is saddle stitched double leaves and about 200 pages.

Shout if you want it.

I'm in D15.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭PanhardPL

Sorry for bothering you again.
    I replied to you yesterday morning and just wonder did you receive it.

Thanks again,
    Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

PanhardPL wrote: »
    Sorry for bothering you again.
    I replied to you yesterday morning and just wonder did you receive it.

Thanks again,
    Sean

Hi Sean,
    sorry, been mad busy the last few days.

I'll send you on those pics and PM for collections details.

LD

Advertisement