Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer syndicate

Options
  • 07-04-2018 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Just wondering is their deer syndicates were you can pay to become a member or something along the lines I already have 200acres permission with fallow and sika on it already was just curious just to open more options cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

Keith2828 wrote: »
    Just wondering is their deer syndicates were you can pay to become a member or something along the lines I already have 200acres permission with fallow and sika on it already was just curious just to open more options cheers

2k will get you into mine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

have you the hcap or similar done.. what are you looking to hunt etc are you willing to travel.. where are you located

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Keith2828

daithi55 wrote: »
    have you the hcap or similar done.. what are you looking to hunt etc are you willing to travel.. where are you located

Yes i have hcap done insurance ect everything above board i would be willing to travel i am licated in Dublin

Advertisement