Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appliances delivered.ie NOT DELIVERED

Options
  • 07-04-2018 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Wasted all day waiting on delivery. Not even a ph call from them

Very poor service

Comments

Moved to consumer issues, you'll get better advice here.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

Its so bad. I got 20mins notice before delivery to say they wete on the way.i was at work across the city. Its so annoying how you cant get a slot that suits you..they only ring that day to dekuver. I had to cancel a good few deliveries as they were so inflexible. Often bad xommunucation between office and drivers too.i wont be using them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Sos999 wrote: »
    Wasted all day waiting on delivery. Not even a ph call from them

Very poor service

You registered on boards.ie to bad mouth a supplier?

Pity you didn't read the multiple reviews/comments about them on boards.ie BEFORE you purchased from them.

And if you read the same reviews AFTER you realised that their service is sh1te, it should have occurred to you that posting yet another negative review on boards.ie will make no difference whatsoever. Because people like you believe their advertising and don't any research until it's too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@coylemj - it would be better if you could offer some helpful advice to the OP rather than berating them for the choice they made.

dudara

Advertisement