Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to cancel my Eir account but Eir won't let me

Options
  • 07-04-2018 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I received an email from Eir confirming cancellation/cessation my account with rffect from 6th April 2018. I received an email on 6th April 2018 confirming that cancellation would happen next month. I tried, in vain, to talk to somebody to find out why this is happening no joy so far. I don't understand why Eir won't honour their commitment to cancel my account as arranged.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Jams_M wrote: »
    I received an email from Eir confirming cancellation/cessation my account with rffect from 6th April 2018. I received an email on 6th April  2018 confirming that cancellation would happen next month.  I tried, in vain,  to talk to somebody to find out why this is happening  no joy so far. I don't understand why Eir won't honour their commitment to cancel my account as arranged.
    Hi Jams_M, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and full name on the account and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement