Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taekwondo Limerick - or another activity

Options
  • 07-04-2018 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi all,

I work on shift work and am interested in doing an activity like taekwondo, i have tried it in the past in college and have a little bit of experience at it.

I would like to get into it again, but not on a competitive level, just for fitness, is there anywhere in limerick city that holds classes for adults?

Or could anyone recommend another activity i could take part in please?

A lot of courses have set times and i would not be able to make them every week.

With shift work its tough, i'm not interested in aerobics or weight lifting, but this probably limits my options a lot more. However when i become fitter i might get more interested in them.

If this is in the wrong thread feel free to move it please.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I'm not from the area but a quick google search throws up lots of options. I do shift work too so what I've done take up a few martial arts with different clubs so even if I'm limited in how much I can do in one art each week, I still have the others at different times.

I'm a grappler and there's Bjj beside you so that's the first one I'd recommended, it looks like there's karate, aikido and a few others too. Search online for class timetables and see what suits compared to your work hours.

Advertisement