Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research Surveys

Options
  • 07-04-2018 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi, this is just a general question re academic surveys and the surveys and non-media research forum. I've noticed in some forums, it's against the rules to post a link to a survey, even with mod approval, and instead, it has to be posted in the surveys and non-media research forum. On other forums, surveys can be posted with mod approval directly on the forum itself. Which is the correct procedure, or does it just vary? Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

All academic surveys should now be posted in the Researcher forum. No prior mod approval is required to post surveys here.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

Thanks, thats really helpful!

Is this practice in all forums though? For example, there are a couple in the LGBT forum at the moment.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I don't frequent the forum but I'd imagine that they were cleared in advance with the mods there if they specifically relate to LGBT issues.

The Researcher forum is relatively new and we've been moving to it being the single repository for academic surveys for the last while.

Advertisement