Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Marketing in the Digital World

Options
  • 07-04-2018 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I am doing a Postgraduate in Digital Marketing at the moment and have decided to focus my projects around the changes that have taken place within the food/fast food restaurant industry over time due to improvements and innovations in technology and digital marketing.

With that in mind I wanted to open it up to the public to better understand:

How the rise of the internet availability and smartphone ownership has changed the way consumers interact with the restaurant industry?

And

Do people now order food more often than they did 5-10 years ago and is this due to advancements in the number and quality of restaurant apps, developments in connectivity (broadband/4G) and the introduction of companies such as Deliveroo, Just Eat and Marvin?

Really appreciate any insights that any of you might have related to the above questions or anything related to the food industry and technology/digital marketing.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hi, welcome to Boards. Be sure to read the Terms of Use and also the charters of the forums you're posting in. Here in the food forum, as in most others, we don't allow requests for help with articles or studies.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement