Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post - attempted delivery - no card left

Options
  • 08-04-2018 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question, apparently An Post attempted delivery this morning (I was out for the count so don't disbelieve it) but there was no card left
    Am I OK to pick it up from the sorting office without the attempted delivery card as long as I have ID?

Also since when did An Post do Saturday deliveries?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Happened to me before. They may attempt to deliver again on Monday but if nothing arrives, print off a screenshot of the tracking from the An Post site and go to the local sorting office.

I had no issues getting my parcel doing that. They have been delivering on Saturdays for a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

An Post will do a delivery attempt. If no-one there, they will sometimes try again in the evening and again the next day - only then will they leave a note.

Saturday delivery started last September. Parcels only and not in every area.

Advertisement