Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living/Buying in Crumlin 2018

Options
  • 08-04-2018 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Any news, how is life around Durrow Road?
    Would be safe to build a bike shed in front of the house and lock bikes there? Don't want to have a bikes in the house or back garden.
    Think (due to budget) to buy a house in Crumlin. Due to old post I got a feel it is not best area to live in. Maybe time has changed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I wouldn't build a bike shed out the front of my house anywhere to be honest, too easily accessed!

We viewed a lot of houses in Crumlin and actually a lot of them were ok, avoid the areas around Cashel Road, Captains Road, Windmill Road and directly opposite the hospital is what we were told. The closer to walkinstown or kimmage you can get the better!

Directly across or by the Hospital is good for the visibility and footfall, but bad for having people parking outside all the time.

Google the street name and see what comes up on independent.ie / irishtimes.com to get a rough idea of the area, if you see many court cases with defendants from the street, it's probably best to give it a miss.

Advertisement