Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Solicitors liable to take on a summer intern

Options
  • 08-04-2018 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello dear people,
    Final year law student here bereft of internship offers from the Big Dublin Fish. I've decided to go old school and try to make something happen for myself Lee Side by sending out letters to solicitors' offices basically throwing myself at their feet (a boy needs experience). 
    However, a  focused hit list would  be more auspicious, so if anyone can drop a few names I should give more attention to that would be A1. Of course I've looked at lists of top firms and whatnot provided to me by google but I'd really appreciate some local knowledge as those lists are not the end all and be all. More humble firms often provide a better learning experience as you get to dip your toes into everything rather than being shoved into one massive department with a limited remit :) 
    Many thanks

Advertisement