Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drone question

Options
  • 08-04-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

I am looking for a drone with camera must have return to base function. Would like something that can go about one mile approx and I have a budget of €200.
    Any ideas ? Would buy second hand if available too.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Visconti wrote: »
    I am looking for a drone with camera must have return to base function. Would like something that can go about one mile approx and I have a budget of €200.
    Thanks

It may be a little over budget but the Hubsan h501s advanced fits that description exactly.
    Gps return to home, 1080p camera and some YouTube vids show it going over 2km with full control.
    I've seen it for €199 on Gearbest during flash sales so keep an eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Visconti

corsav6 wrote: »
    It may be a little over budget but the Hubsan h501s advanced fits that description exactly.
    Gps return to home, 1080p camera and some YouTube vids show it going over 2km with full control.
    I've seen it for €199 on Gearbest during flash sales so keep an eye.

Ok I am ready to buy now could you recommend the best place to buy one ? There is something about grey ones not being usable in Ireland due to gps sofware. Does that sound right ?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Visconti wrote: »
    Thanks
    Please dont do this. Fly under the hobiest rules issued by the IAA (300m from pilot)

Advertisement