Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 6s Battery Replacement

Options
  • 08-04-2018 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

Anywhere I could get a genuine battery replacement for iphone 6s in Waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭ForestFire

200motels wrote: »

The first question is are you eligible for a 25euro reacement from Apple due to the ape slowing old phones issue of?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

200motels wrote: »

Almost nobody on this island has access to genuine batteries. Apple do not sell or supply them to anyone, even if you get it done through a phone network they will use 3rd party batteries. You have to send it to Apple, Usually they are great and you'll have it back in less than a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

ForestFire wrote: »
    The first question is are you eligible for a 25euro reacement from Apple due to the ape slowing old phones issue of?

What’s this?? How do you access it or find out if you’re eligible??

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

lewisdhead wrote: »
    What’s this?? How do you access it or find out if you’re eligible??

https://support.apple.com/en-ie/iphone/repair/service/pricing

It’s €49 now.

Advertisement