Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Walking Dead | Season 8 | Episode 15 | Worth [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 08-04-2018 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 8

Episode 15 - "Worth"

Airdate - April 8th on AMC at 9/8c | April 9th on FOX UK at 9PM

Aaron continues searching for allies; Daryl and Rosita take action and confront an old friend.

* This is a slightly extended 75 minute episode, including commercials.

How did you rate this episode? 55 votes

0%
    3%
    Keplar240Bjrkb 2 votes
    10%
    deco natederfderfriceroAlfred BordensabhailStringerBell 6 votes
    21%
    geeceeUnearthlycharlietheminxxShane St.Shlipperyfritzelly8mvebbsysnowgaldownesyJasper79h0neybadger 12 votes
    32%
    Prefab SprouterCollie DYakultskipper_GwillowthewispHande hoche!conor2469terryduff12w/s/p/c/thegreengoblinSudden ValleyCYHSNAlonso77alchemist33Cork981Terence RattiganAvatar MIAlmarieloos 18 votes
    9%
    machiavellianmeFreudianSlipperskilkennykittenChip WhitleyBret Hart 5 votes
    7%
    frashdcliffordBGozIECiaranW 4 votes
    10%
    pHDarth MelkorLionelNasheRoger HassenforderTJ Mackiedavo2001 6 votes
    1%
    tcdd 1 vote
    1%
    Parkman77 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

WE ARE ALL NEGAN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Now that was a really good episode, well "worth" a watch :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Go he goes back to the Bullet Factory after escaping from Daryl and Rosita. I suppose they won't think of looking there again. Logic ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭davo2001

What that the final episode of the season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

davo2001 wrote: »
    What that the final episode of the season?

Next week and looks like a big shoot out is on the cards

• Advertisement

fritzelly wrote: »

I'm thinking more like blanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Decent episode, bit of complexity with the stronger actors involved

In saying that I'd be certain the finale will be another hopeless disaster of epic proportions .....they just can't do big scenes, never have

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Yay , I predict plenty of point blank machine rounds MISSING their targets!

deco nate wrote: »

Pessimist - in the trailer they were all striking a pose

Go he goes back to the Bullet Factory after escaping from Daryl and Rosita. I suppose they won't think of looking there again. Logic ?

Security was upped when he went back. No chance of them getting him again, he said when he got back he wanted more security.

• Advertisement

Pessimist - in the trailer they were all striking a pose
    How many bullets were fired? See what I'm saying...

Security was upped when he went back. No chance of them getting him again, he said when he got back he wanted more security.

At this stage I want Eugene to die an absolutely horrifyingly painful death - does my head in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Keplar240B wrote: »
    WE ARE ALL NEGAN

YES WE ARE AND U BETTER REMEMBER THAT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Damn I liked Simon.

Better episode this week.

At this stage I want Eugene to die an absolutely horrifyingly painful death - does my head in.

After seeing next week's preview. I'll wait.

But I did like him more this week for some reasons.
    Dont think all is what it seems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

After seeing next week's preview. I'll wait.

But I did like him more this week for some reasons.
    Dont think all is what it seems.

How many men does negan have. It feels like ricks gang have killed over 1000 of them at this stage and still he has a hugh crowd at that fight scene.

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    How many men does negan have. It feels like ricks gang have killed over 1000 of them at this stage and still he has a hugh crowd at that fight scene.
    Haven't a clue, just that they have a lot of outposts. So must be bringing them in?
    He did tell Eugene that he will lead his own outpost after the big fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Plenty going on in the episode but when Simon gathers the rebels together in the open and starts talking loudly so Negan can hear him, you just think ahhhhh come on. It was like the way him and his hang were tip-toeing to the house at Hilltop last week. Just stupid stuff. And their fight was rubbish, just a lot of grrrrs and ahhhs.

That Aaron fella is pathetic, get rid of him.

Dwight got properly snared, be interesting to see how he gets out of this.

Had to laugh at walker Simon chained to the fence at the end. Just something ridiculous about the way he was chomping at fresh air :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,843 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Characters that need to be killed off.

Eugene - Just an annoying ****
    Gabriel - pointless character since the start
    Enid and that other big boobed one
    Daryl in a way
    The lesbian.
    Bring fresh talent in and move this damn story on.
    Bring it to a city or back on the road ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭snowgal

bear1 wrote: »
    Characters that need to be killed off
    Enid and that other big boobed one

????? Sorry but who is that and why go by big boobed one?? Annoying....

• Advertisement

Plenty going on in the episode but when Simon gathers the rebels together in the open and starts talking loudly so Negan can hear him, you just think ahhhhh come on. It was like the way him and his hang were tip-toeing to the house at Hilltop last week. Just stupid stuff. And their fight was rubbish, just a lot of grrrrs and ahhhs.

That Aaron fella is pathetic, get rid of him.

Dwight got properly snared, be interesting to see how he gets out of this.

Had to laugh at walker Simon chained to the fence at the end. Just something ridiculous about the way he was chomping at fresh air :pac:

Judging by talking Dead he said he wanted to make it his own 'Simon walker' style but I agree it was strange walker reaction

snowgal wrote: »
    ????? Sorry but who is that and why go by big boobed one?? Annoying....

Cause i don't know her name? She was with Daryl

It's Rosita, not that had to find out really...

Calm down there.

Grand and calm here cheers. But literally can just check her name in a minute rather than big boobed that's all...

That's great that you found her name. Genuinely proud.
    Doesn't really matter if I call her big boobed or if I call Daryl fat assed.. funny that you didn't take offence at the lesbian part.
    Let's leave it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Fantastic episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

This episode would have been a strong 8 if it was Episode 10 or thereabouts; as the penultimate episode of the "All Out War" storyline, it was firmly "meh". Saving all the action for an over-stuffed finale next week and a dumb cliffhanger is my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭morphman

Reckon Eugene has em all maki by dodgy bullets, that will either miss fire or kill who Ever is firing the gun!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Decent episode particular the sanctuary. Enjoy that there is at least some discourse among the saviors with regards Negan. The stupidity of their meeting place aside.

Completely forgot about Aaron and what he was up to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

First time in a long time I can say not only did I actually really enjoy that episode. I really feel that was a genuinely strong, and very good episode!

Tension at times, humour, payoff. Stupid escape with coward boy naturally being the only real blemish for me. Just after watching so may be off but I'd go so far as to say the best episode of the season

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Good episode, although it didn't feel like a penultimate episode.  The all out war storyline has been disappointing. 

As someone mentioned previously, the whole Aaron storyline is stupid.  There needs to be a cull of characters during the shootout next week, he adds nothing to the storyline at this stage (as well as a few others).

Shame to see Simon depart, he was a great bad guy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

morphman wrote: »
    Reckon Eugene has em all maki by dodgy bullets, that will either miss fire or kill who Ever is firing the gun!!

Hopefully although his weird monologues in his weird accent really grate on me so if he's not making dodgy bullets maybe it's time he took a bullet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

In fairness, she's only been in the show for the last four seasons. You can't expect people to remember her name that easily :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I thought Rosita was looking particularly well in this episode, although her character needs some development beyond "angry girl in khaki." Either that or she goes - four years is probably long enough to get some character development.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭davo2001

Grand and calm here cheers. But literally can just check her name in a minute rather than big boobed that's all...

But we could use that minute to just be looking at her boobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

How on Earth has Gregory survived. He's pretty pointless storyline wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

How on Earth has Gregory survived. He's pretty pointless storyline wise.

I think he's meant to be comic relief now, and even that isn't working.

Whats odd to me is that Rosita doesn't even have big boobs, Tara on the other hand I could understand, but referring to Rosita as the "girl with the big boobs" is a puzzler

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Whats odd to me is that Rosita doesn't even have big boobs, Tara on the other hand I could understand, but referring to Rosita as the "girl with the big boobs" is a puzzler

So it's a puzzler for you... can't just leave it huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,995 ✭✭✭billyhead

I wonder what plans Negan has for Dwight? Pity Simon had to depart. Thought he was a good character and was well acted. He was menacing at times. They get rid of one of the better characters and leave the likes of Tara, Eugene, Aaron and Maggie behind:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Aaron and Maggie are fundamentally good characters who are totally misused in the show by the writers. Aaron is only out of the way to keep him safe IMO - his walker fight was a yawn because he's not going to die unless it's in the final battle with Negan (still unlikely I'd say; same with Maggie).

Where has Jesus been the last few weeks?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Not the worst episode, nice to see some real animosity amongst the Saviours, I think it was long overdue. It's inevitable that not all of them were 100% on board with Negan's way (not that Simon's way would be much better tbh!!). Although from a technical point of view, I really disliked how they cut the 'Negan killing Simon' scene with the Dwight and Gregory scene. They should have focused on the kill scene and let it drag out. The audience were anticipating it, why cut to a scene which could easily have been slotted in beforehand, giving Gregory the chance to slip away while the fight was happening. I liked how Simon still had the cojones to swing at Negan unexpectedly and floor him too, he got a couple of good punches in before he was walker-ized.

Also agree with others about a major character cull being necessary. There are a lot of minor characters that really serve no purpose except to dilute the storyline from the bigger characters, like Enid, Aaron, even Jesus. It's impossible to properly flesh out so many characters, even Daryl seems to have completed his character development arc and has really just been hanging around being really angry all the time this past season. Plus we'll get more characters I'm sure - Oceanside are bound to turn up again, maybe even for the Final Battle - also if the Saviours are defeated, what about the ordinary workers in their compound, or any of the Saviours who decide to join up with Rick? I'm sure some of them will become regulars too. Also the Commonwealth...

I hope that Gregory meets his maker in the finale, along with Eugene. I'm not sure the group would have Eugene back, even if he begged. Although it would be good if he went out having heroically saved one of the main group or, as others have mentioned, made dodgy bullets that misfire and leave the Saviours defenceless.

It will be interesting to see what Negan does with Dwight in the finale - if he's at the final battle at all, will it be as a prisoner, trussed up in some Mad Max style scenario, to taunt Rick that Negan once again has the upper hand? Or maybe Negan will blackmail him into a final betrayal of Rick et al - could he possibly have Sherry held prisoner to force his hand? Whatever happens, I'm pretty sure that either Daryl and/or Tara will be the ones to either rescue him or put him down in a final act of mercy if he's being nibbled by walkers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

billyhead wrote: »
    I wonder what plans Negan has for Dwight? Pity Simon had to depart. Thought he was a good character and was well acted. He was menacing at times. They get rid of one of the better characters and leave the likes of Tara, Eugene, Aaron and Maggie behind:(
    No idea, but I reckon Daryl will think he double crossed them and end up giving him the bullet.
    Aaron and Maggie are fundamentally good characters who are totally misused in the show by the writers. Aaron is only out of the way to keep him safe IMO - his walker fight was a yawn because he's not going to die unless it's in the final battle with Negan (still unlikely I'd say; same with Maggie).

Where has Jesus been the last few weeks?!
    Ah, he's no stranger to going AWOL around Easter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,487 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

mzungu wrote: »
    No idea, but I reckon Daryl will think he double crossed them and end up giving him the bullet.

Ah, he's no stranger to going AWOL around Easter.

Jesus was out scouting for supplies according to Maggie 2 episodes ago

Are you guys all feeling OK - never so many high votes on a TWD episode, and the ones voting 5 or less need to go watch Z Nation instead

bear1 wrote: »
    So it's a puzzler for you... can't just leave it huh?

I haven't gone at it to leave it tbh. I do apologise if my commenting on a subject brought up in the thread bothered you. Very sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Are you guys all feeling OK - never so many high votes on a TWD episode, and the ones voting 5 or less need to go watch Z Nation instead
    Low expectations....

I haven't gone at it to leave it tbh. I do apologise if my commenting on a subject brought up in the thread bothered you. Very sorry.

Ah it's fine no harm no foul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭Liamalone

So a pansy kick to the head from Aaron is enough to kill a walker now?

• Advertisement
Advertisement