Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-Let Apartment Cleaning

Options
  • 08-04-2018 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi All

The OH let out her apartment and thought we had a dream tenant, no hassle for over 2 years. Tenant has just moved out and the apartment is in a state, needs a serious deep deep clean and then a repaint. Can anyone recommend any cleaning companies for a professional full clean before getting it valued as really want to sell up!!

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

are you in Dublin ? if so PM me , I know a great company that has helped out before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

We just bought a house that had been rented for 7 years. The filth left behind was incredible. The cleaners couldn't believe that someone has lived here with children

Anyway pm me if you'd like a recommendation of the company we used. They took 3 hours for a full 3 Bed house; general cleaning of house from top to bottom plus oven, fridge, freezer, interior windows and they steam cleaned the couch. Would highly recommend.

Advertisement