Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Training, Limerick.

• 08-04-2018 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi

Can someone recommend a good PT in Limerick please? I want to loose a bit weight & tone up. I also need to get my diet on track so a PT that focuses on food/nutrition is a must.

I love tough workouts so am waiting for your recommendations.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

You planning on joining a certain gym, I've trained with Eimhin Hogan who works out of the gym at grove island and can vouch he's good. There's also another place in town that's good, trx gym that's run by Eric Johnson.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mh76

You planning on joining a certain gym, I've trained with Eimhin Hogan who works out of the gym at grove island and can vouch he's good. There's also another place in town that's good, trx gym that's run by Eric Johnson.

Thanks so much for your reply, no hadn't planned on joining any particular gym. Just looking for a good PT. Many thanks for reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

mh76 wrote: »
    Thanks so much for your reply, no hadn't planned on joining any particular gym. Just looking for a good PT. Many thanks for reply.

How does that work, does the PT go to your house?

How does that work, does the PT go to your house?

No. I go & pay him per session

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Look up Peak Health - Gavin Coleman runs it and it's been a revelation for me since I joined in January. Nutrition is key and the programs he has are fantastic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Mc Love wrote: »
    Look up Peak Health - Gavin Coleman runs it and it's been a revelation for me since I joined in January. Nutrition is key and the programs he has are fantastic

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Would really recommend Aaron Presley Galvin: http://www.apgfitness.com/ He works out of The Strand gym. He totally transformed my training and am much fitter and consistently injury-free as a result. Couldn't recommend more highly

Mc Love wrote: »

Thanks for your reply

panda100 wrote: »
    Would really recommend Aaron Presley Galvin: http://www.apgfitness.com/ He works out of The Strand gym. He totally transformed my training and am much fitter and consistently injury-free as a result. Couldn't recommend more highly

Thanks a million.

Advertisement