Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Leaving Cert History RSR?

Options
  • 08-04-2018 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi i’m in 5th year and for my RSR i’ve chosen World War 2 in The Philippines but I don’t know what I should focus on? Can anyone give me some ideas?

I have come up with:
    1. Effects of Japan on The Philippines during WW2

2. How did The Philippines and USA respond to the Japanese invasion of the Philipines

3. How did The Philippines and the USA respond to the Japanese invasion of the Philippines and what were the effects of the war on The Philippines

Any advice is welcome thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Are you thinking of covering the Japanese atrocities?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 anactualmango

spurious wrote: »
    Are you thinking of covering the Japanese atrocities?

Yes I might mention that briefly under the headings above but not as an entire title. Thanks!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think you need to be a bit more specific in your title. Discuss one aspect or event.

I think you need to be a bit more specific in your title. Discuss one aspect or event.

How does “What were the events that lead to the liberation of the Philippines during World War 2” sound? Is that too general? I’m gonna include the major victory battles of america.

I don’t know how to add the effects of the war on the Philippines though.

If that's your title, you don't need to add the effects of the war. It would be a different essay.

• Advertisement

If that's your title, you don't need to add the effects of the war. It would be a different essay.

Great I know what I’m doing now. Thanks a million!

Advertisement