Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who have been the most accomplished (technically) non-Wrestlers?

• 09-04-2018 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Not sure if the first 15 minutes of Wrestle Mania is the best time to post this (!), but I'm a casual who generally only tunes in during the Rumble and Mania, having been a weekly viewer 15 years ago.

Obviously wrestling has had a storied (and not so storied) list of "celebrities" compete in the wring (or look busy on the apron and try their best not to fúck up their only spot).

Who has looked most at home in the ring?

NFL footballer Lawrence Taylor?
    Movie heart-throb David Arquette?
    Celebrated philosopher Snooki?
    Hollywood Action Star Dwayne Johnson?

(Suggestions may contain sarcasm)

Seriously though - who looked like they could give the wrestling business a legitimate shot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Jesus, I corrected the word Wrestlers 3 or 4 times - so much I began to doubt it was actually a word - and I still got it wrong.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    Jesus, I corrected the word Wrestlers 3 or 4 times - so much I began to doubt it was actually a word - and I still got it wrong.

Edit post, go advanced and edit title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Arrows Steve Amell looked comfortable enough

Also there was a nfl player in TNA who had a match amd really shone, cant remember.name though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Stephen Amell looked good when he wrestled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Maria Greekname was excellent and probably better than a lot of the females that ever wrestled for the WWE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Karl Malone could go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

Sirsok wrote: »
    Arrows Steve Amell looked comfortable enough

Also there was a nfl player in TNA who had a match amd really shone, cant remember.name though.

Pacman Jones? Brian Urlacher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

764dak wrote: »
    Pacman Jones? Brian Urlacher?

Dangelo Williams

Advertisement