Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arctic Monkeys - 3Arena - 24&25/9/2018 - **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

threein99 wrote: »

4 songs from the new album, opening with the best one too imo. Setify'd that straight into a spotify playlist for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

hots wrote: »
    4 songs from the new album, opening with the best one too imo. Setify'd that straight into a spotify playlist for the weekend.

Is that a thing, setify'ing?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

https://setify.co/

Great little site

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I use it a lot, great for getting a feel of a bands backlog/hits without having to dig around. Completely seemless with spotify too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DMG 1972

Some tickets for Tuesday gig are available on Ticketmaster now, seem to be just seated though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

hots wrote: »
    I use it a lot, great for getting a feel of a bands backlog/hits without having to dig around. Completely seemless with spotify too.

Thank you for this!! Did not know how about it.

Amazing site!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Extra Production Tickets on sale today from 1pm for both dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Extra Production Tickets on sale today from 1pm for both dates.

Where are these tickets located ?

threein99 wrote: »
    Where are these tickets located ?

Not a clue; i'd imagine mix of seating and standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Not a clue; i'd imagine mix of seating and standing.

How exactly can there be production tickets for a venue like the 3arena with a standard stage layout ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Got 2 standing for the Monday, thanks for the heads up !

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Got 2 standing for the Monday, thanks for the heads up !

very welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Zardoz wrote: »
    How exactly can there be production tickets for a venue like the 3arena with a standard stage layout ???

It may have been the case that they were expecting them to extend the stage for a walkway out etc. like U2 usually have.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Think its more that they are trying to get the ****ty seats sold before letting you buy standing.

Alex is bald now so i'm not going

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I've had the album now for 2 months and it's just not a 'grower' the way some had thought it might be. Very dull overall, "Tranquility base" and "4 out of 5" are excellent songs but the rest are fairly sh*te to be honest. "She looks like fun" might be the worst Arctic Monkeys song of all time.

It's disappointing, because I've waited for so f*cking long for another AM indoor show in Ireland, and I've no doubt it will be amazing, but the excitement for now just isn't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

It's just a ****e album and if there's too many of these songs in the play list on the lead up to the concert I'll be selling my tickets.

dulux99 wrote: »
    I've had the album now for 2 months and it's just not a 'grower' the way some had thought it might be. Very dull overall, "Tranquility base" and "4 out of 5" are excellent songs but the rest are fairly sh*te to be honest. "She looks like fun" might be the worst Arctic Monkeys song of all time.

It's disappointing, because I've waited for so f*cking long for another AM indoor show in Ireland, and I've no doubt it will be amazing, but the excitement for now just isn't there.

have to say the opposite. it's my favourite album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Love it myself, have rarely gone a day without listening to one or two songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,195 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I've gone from absolutely hating it to absolutely loving it.

Looking forward to hearing some of the tunes live now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭purple hands

A handful of tickets up on TM for the 24th, blocks C and D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 MrFlabr

I'm looking for 2 standing tickets for the Monday night. I have 2 seated tickets for that night but would much prefer to stand! Happy to swap if anyone is interested? PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

So is everyone looking forward to the gigs in the 3 arena? I personally cannot wait. Really loving the new songs live. The first gig on the UK & Ireland leg of their current tour starts tomorrow night. I wonder will they start playing a few more songs from their earlier albums, especially from their first album considering how popular that album was in these parts. I notice they haven't played songs like A Certain Romance, When The Sun Goes Down, Fake Tales of San Francisco on this tour yet.

Med101007 wrote: »
    So is everyone looking forward to the gigs in the 3 arena? I personally cannot wait. Really loving the new songs live. The first gig on the UK & Ireland leg of their current tour starts tomorrow night. I wonder will they start playing a few more songs from their earlier albums, especially from their first album considering how popular that album was in these parts. I notice they haven't played songs like A Certain Romance, When The Sun Goes Down, Fake Tales of San Francisco on this tour yet.

Apart from an acoustic Certain Romance on the last tour those songs have been gone for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Set list from the first night of the tour in Manchester tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Batphone live will be a tough listen :-w

Batphone live will be a tough listen :-w

Perfect duck out for a pee song

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭bamayang

Set list from the first night of the tour in Manchester tonight!

All I’d like to see added their is Propellar!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Go Tobban

I bought three tickets for the Tuesday gig but can no longer attend due to work commitments

Considering the gig is a sell out, is there any chance ticketmaster will take the tickets back and put them on resale?

Wouldn't be a problem but they have the 'ticket holder must be in attendance rule' in place so I'm sort of stuck

• Advertisement

Go Tobban wrote: »
    I bought three tickets for the Tuesday gig but can no longer attend due to work commitments

Considering the gig is a sell out, is there any chance ticketmaster will take the tickets back and put them on resale?

Wouldn't be a problem but they have the 'ticket holder must be in attendance rule' in place so I'm sort of stuck

They will not

Sell em on adverts or toutless

Advertisement