Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arctic Monkeys - 3Arena - 24&25/9/2018 - **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

They will not

Sell em on adverts or toutless

He would need to be there with whoever he is giving them to in case they ask for ID to match the name on the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

They will not

Sell em on adverts or toutless

You will have to use Twickets

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

threein99 wrote: »
    He would need to be there with whoever he is giving them to in case they ask for ID to match the name on the tickets.

Officially, yes.

From experience though of all gigs that say this in their T&C, never enforced.

Always a risk though.

maximoose wrote: »
    Officially, yes.

Always a risk though.

That's the problem, I havent been to a gig with this policy being enforced but some people say the later you leave it to go in the less chance of being asked for the ID, its an expensive risk though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

maximoose wrote: »
    Officially, yes.

Always a risk though.

It was enforced at Noel Gallaghers HFB in May

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

It was enforced at Noel Gallaghers HFB in May

Hasnt been enforced for the Arctic Monkeys UK gigs so far .
    Highly unlikely to be enforced here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

For The National in Vicar Street, I bought tickets from a friend and they didn't check for ID, instead they just simply put the ticket buyer's credit card into the machine for verification. Hopefully it's the same for AM as I still need to get tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

AM just dropped a new track

• Registered Users Posts: 15,672 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Can't go to the gig unfortunately. Struggling to find a new home for the tickets on twickets.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Can't go to the gig unfortunately. Struggling to find a new home for the tickets on twickets.

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I've two seated tickets for Tuesday (purchased myself), but I cant make it.

If anyone is interested let me know - cost price obviously.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Lots of tickets being sold online on the likes of twitter, etc, without the original buyer going. Are many people here risking it?

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Lots of tickets being sold online on the likes of twitter, etc, without the original buyer going. Are many people here risking it?

Use twickets

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Use twickets

How do you use Twickets? Is it 100% legit?

I have two standing tickets for the Tuesday gig but it looks like I will be selling one of them as my missus cant go. I can accompany whoever buys my ticket into the venue if they are enforcing the "original ticket holder must be present" rule.

Med101007 wrote: »
    How do you use Twickets? Is it 100% legit?

I have two standing tickets for the Tuesday gig but it looks like I will be selling one of them as my missus cant go. I can accompany whoever buys my ticket into the venue if they are enforcing the "original ticket holder must be present" rule.

Set up an account and sell them on it.
    https://www.twickets.live/
    I have only used it to buy so for. It is 100 percent legit and a great service for face value resales. They also take into account the ID needed thing. The person who buys them off you brings their own ID and the twickets email to show where they officially bought resold tickets.

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Set up an account and sell them on it.
    https://www.twickets.live/
    I have only used it to buy so for. It is 100 percent legit and a great service for face value resales. They also take into account the ID needed thing. The person who buys them off you brings their own ID and the twickets email to show where they officially bought resold tickets.

Is that what you had to do ?

Is that what you had to do ?

Yeap, its grand like just have your ID and the email on your phone.
    That being said I did it for Biffy in the Helix, and the ID wasn't checked anyway :rolleyes:

I logged into my Ticketmaster account to print my two tickets for next Tuesdays gig but when I go to the "Get My eTickets" section under the Artic Monkeys nothing happens. Do I have access yet to print my tickets or do I have to wait closer to the gig date?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I logged into my Ticketmaster account to print my two tickets for next Tuesdays gig but when I go to the "Get My eTickets" section under the Artic Monkeys nothing happens. Do I have access yet to print my tickets or do I have to wait closer to the gig date?

That "Get My Etickets" link has been broken for a while, click into order history and then "View Tickets" - you should then get a "View and Print tickets" button that will work

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I've been getting the tickets on the app on my phone for the last while because of this. Bit inconvenient when you go into a venue where signal is blocked (hello Bord Gáis Energy Theatre) and have to reopen the app, which then won't bring up your tickets :/

🤪

• Advertisement

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    I've been getting the tickets on the app on my phone for the last while because of this. Bit inconvenient when you go into a venue where signal is blocked (hello Bord Gáis Energy Theatre) and have to reopen the app, which then won't bring up your tickets :/

Screenshot the tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Screenshot the tickets

I know for future reference. But wasn't aware that I'd be booted from ticket screen if I didn't keep app on screen until I lost the signal inside the door. Got there in the end, at least.

🤪

Anyone have any idea what time the Monkeys take to the stage during this tour, and roughly what time does the gig finish? I will be travelling up from Galway for the gig on Tuesday and back down after the concert so need to organise travel times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Anyone have any idea what time the Monkeys take to the stage during this tour, and roughly what time does the gig finish? I will be travelling up from Galway for the gig on Tuesday and back down after the concert so need to organise travel times.

Stage times are the same each night of the tour as per NME - see attached:

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

Really looking forward to the gig. Love the new album too. My 2nd favourite of theirs behind Humbug.
    The support act "The Lemon Twigs" will be a strange listen though.

I see Arctic Monkeys played "No.1 Party Anthem" last night in Sheffield too.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/arctic-monkeys/2018/flydsa-arena-sheffield-england-6be9daaa.html

There's the setlist of the final night in Sheffield. I won't spoil it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Is there an official fan reseller

bigpink wrote: »
    Is there an official fan reseller

Twickets

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Just back from Sheffield..What a gig..band are on fire and the crowd didnt stop jumping from start to finish even through some of the slower numbers..Dublin in for a treat over next couple of nights..hoping for Mardy Bum

• Advertisement

I have one standing ticket available for Tuesday nights gig in the 3 Arena if anyone is interested? I got 2 standing tickets the day they went on sale but my missus can't make the gig on Tuesday night due to work commitments.

PM me for details if anyone is interested.

Advertisement