Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arctic Monkeys - 3Arena - 24&25/9/2018 - **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

That's saucey enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

ATTENTION!!!! PRE-SALE IS NOT SOLD OUT! Standing has gone but there is still seated tickets. Ticketmaster have ****ed up. not cool. click this link and follow the details.

https://twitter.com/MarcCasey_/status/984351425621843969

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

I got two seated tickets. I'm short so like being able to see. Or maybe im just getting old :( I saw them in the 3arena in 2009 and was seated then too though and enjoyed it so feck it, picture below :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

ATTENTION!!!! PRE-SALE IS NOT SOLD OUT! Standing has gone but there is still seated tickets. Ticketmaster have ****ed up. not cool. click this link and follow the details.

Awesome thanks, got tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

MadYaker wrote: »
    That's saucey enough!

I don't think that's too bad at all, it's cheaper than plenty of big name current acts that have played the 3Arena recently.

just did a quick check for some other gigs there coming up;
    Tears For Fears - €65
    Madness - €59
    Bloc Party - €50
    Roger Waters - €86
    Shania Twain - €82

€65 for AM is pretty ok IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,672 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Thank you sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Standing tickets sold out for presale by the looks. Only offering me seated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Its rejecting my pre-sale code now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Yeah use TBHC2018 from the twitter link seats left in row 34 in Block L

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Unreal, legend. 4 sitting, block M second row (34).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,713 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

threein99 wrote: »
    I'm calling it now, they will headline Slane next year :D

I would say you are lightyears off the mark there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

hots wrote: »
    Unreal, legend. 4 sitting, block M second row (34).

And managed to get another 2 directly in the row ahead too. Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Got 4 seated thanks to that Twitter post.
    Hope to get standing tomorrow.

Wasn't gonna miss this so I'll be happy to sit.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Got 4 seated thanks to that Twitter post.
    Hope to get standing tomorrow.

Wasn't gonna miss this so I'll be happy to sit.

Are you planning on selling the seated if you get standing ?

Are you planning on selling the seated if you get standing ?

Probably. I'll post here if I get standing.

Probably. I'll post here if I get standing.

Not sure how easy it will be to sell the tickets

http://www.arcticmonkeys.com/news/september-2018-live-dates-anti-touting-measures

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭miocicmma

Went ahead and bought tickets for section M seating a few minutes ago. Just in case I get screwed tomorrow morning. It's quite far back, I know, But I can't not be in the arena that night. If I get something better tomorrow, I will sell on for what I paid.

Yeah I seen that. I can't see a steward at a gig earning like an 10-12 euro an hour checking every name on every ticket.

Nice idea but don't see how feasible it is.
    Same at Ed Sheeran I think also.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭miocicmma

Yeah I seen that. I can't see a steward at a gig earning like an 10-12 euro an hour checking every name on every ticket.

Nice idea but don't see how feasible it is.
    Same at Ed Sheeran I think also.

Event staff don't give a bollix about names on tickets. I've been to 100 gigs in this country and I've never once been asked to show my ID. I'll bet they scan the Bar or QR code and as long as the tick is not a complete fake, you are in

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spacelucy

Can anyone who got a standing ticket tell me if it actually says standing on the ticket? Mine says GA1, Row G4, Seats 207-210. I read elsewhere that if it says GA it means standing, and they just issue seat numbers for admin purposes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Dickvandyk

spacelucy wrote: »
    Can anyone who got a standing ticket tell me if it actually says standing on the ticket? Mine says GA1, Row G4, Seats 207-210. I read elsewhere that if it says GA it means standing, and they just issue seat numbers for admin purposes.

GA-General Admission, standing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

miocicmma wrote: »
    Went ahead and bought tickets for section M seating a few minutes ago. Just in case I get screwed tomorrow morning. It's quite far back, I know, But I can't not be in the arena that night. If I get something better tomorrow, I will sell on for what I paid.

Not able to sell on as per ticket master...
    Same deal as ed sheeran

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

So the mad scramble for tickets begins in the morning! I had absolutely zero luck in getting tickets for U2 through Ticketmaster.
    I'm desperately hoping I can get a couple for AM so I need some advice on how to logon to Ticketmaster tomorrow and give myself the best chance of getting tickets. (My boss will be at a meeting in the morning so I will have uninterrupted access to the internet)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Med101007 wrote: »
    So the mad scramble for tickets begins in the morning! I had absolutely zero luck in getting tickets for U2 through Ticketmaster.
    I'm desperately hoping I can get a couple for AM so I need some advice on how to logon to Ticketmaster tomorrow and give myself the best chance of getting tickets. (My boss will be at a meeting in the morning so I will have uninterrupted access to the internet)

Ive found the best way is through the app, always gets me in quicker than the website

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Best of luck to those of you attempting to get tickets this morning and thanks to the posters who posted the Ticketmaster link and Twitter link yesterday.

The app countdown is 2 seconds ahead of the website countdown :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

WHY WONT YOU WORK

Had 2 standing on the app and it timed out when I was paying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Had 2 standing on the app and it timed out when I was paying

Same here - "purchase expired" when I clicked purchase but I had 8 mins left on my timer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

TM is f***ed, always the same s**t

I got backed out of it and then it showed the 25th September as a date also!!!

Advertisement