Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike hire Cambrills, Spain.

Options
  • 09-04-2018 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend the best value for money bike hire store in the area mentioned above. Mountain bike/hybrid, flat pedals. Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,453 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

spoke2cun wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend the best value for money bike hire store in the area mentioned above. Mountain bike/hybrid, flat pedals. Thanks folks.

I used Mediterrania Cycle tours in Cambrils about 2 years ago.
    Its run by a Irish lad, and top class service !
    I hired a road bike + Garmin

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭spoke2cun

I have emailed and messaged them at the start of the week and as yet haven't had a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

To be honest, they're everywhere around that area and all much of a muchness price wise.

I'd just pick whoever is handiest to your accommodation for collecting and dropping them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭spoke2cun

Probably a good idea Swanner. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭wisjoc

Try these guys I found them excellent. They also do tours which is nice to do for a day which are only about €25 if you have already hired the bike. I hired for a week and eventually got fed up going round on my own and took a guided tour with them which was really excellent as we were taken a lovely route. It is a great place to cycle.

http://cyclingcostadaurada.com/en/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

I had a similar request last year, may be of help.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103867062

Advertisement