Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my.eir.ie registration

Options
  • 09-04-2018 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi,

I'd like to register my account on my.eir but i'm having some issues.  I signed up with eir in may/june of 2017 but have nothing that tells me my account number, there was a letter originally but have since lost it.  

I don't get paper bills sent to me or at least haven't in months, rather i just get a text saying my bill is available to view on my eir and my direct debit will be billed soon.

Is there any way i can get the details needed to sign up to my eir?

It's broadband only, no phone involved and not sure what the 8888 reference number is mentioned on the registration page.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,

I'd like to register my account on my.eir but i'm having some issues.  I signed up with eir in may/june of 2017 but have nothing that tells me my account number, there was a letter originally but have since lost it.  

I don't get paper bills sent to me or at least haven't in months, rather i just get a text saying my bill is available to view on my eir and my direct debit will be billed soon.

It's broadband only, no phone involved and not sure what the 8888 reference number is mentioned on the registration page.
    Hi Andy Gravity,

If you contact our online chat team they can ask alternative questions and advise you of your account number.

https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Hi,

Hi Andy Gravity,

If you contact our online chat team they can ask alternative questions and advise you of your account number.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi, got this resolved through chatnow, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,

Hi Andy Gravity,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi, got this resolved through chatnow, thanks.
    I'm Glad to hear it's been resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement