Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a Dublin-based gardener/landscaper/planner?

Options
  • 09-04-2018 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for a recommendation from this community for some who could call out to a west Dublin address and spend some time doing up a plan for a revised garden layout and quote for a job to realise the plan.

Nothing dramatic - replacement/removal of an old rotting deck, relaying of turf, potentially introducing some beds and a little bit of paving - up to including a new patio to replace the deck. Have an old shed to get rid of as well and don't want to spring for its replacement just yet until I know how it might fit into a new plan etc.

If the recommendation was good I'd also be considering a remodelling for front garden too, possibly laying a cobblelock drive, and installing a new perimeter fence. it's a once-in-10-years action for me so I want to get it right and I'm useless at this.

Ta,
    Mojo.

Advertisement