Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female doctor Galway/Barna/Salthill

Options
  • 09-04-2018 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all
    Looking for a female doctor who I can relate to and feel conformable with I am women in late 50s and having severe problem in sleeping and all that goes with the wonder of menopause.
    I dont want someone just to give me anti-depressant as there has to be another solution to getting sleep
    Any recommendation would be a great help.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

gofgalway wrote: »
    Hi all
    Looking for a female doctor who I can relate to and feel conformable with I am women in late 50s and having severe problem in sleeping and all that goes with the wonder of menopause.
    I dont want someone just to give me anti-depressant as there has to be another solution to getting sleep
    Any recommendation would be a great help.
    thanks
    If you cant find a dr you like, I had great results with alternative therapies like acupuncture and homeopathy. There are usually therapists close by.

Poor you, the sleeping issues in a real pain in the a*&e, and for me anyway, caused mayhem in daytime as well.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sinnie8

Hey. Would you think about calling into Dr. Dilis Clare in Health & Herbs on Sea Road. She is a trained GP who has moved into being a herbalist. She has some great sleep tinctures containing Valerian root. They are great for getting to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭randomname2005

It might be a little further out than you want to travel, but a doctor from my local surgery in Athenry has moved to Spiddal, Dr Hillary Allen. Can't recommend her highly enough (as a male, but my wife and kids also found her great).

Advertisement