Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerber Deer Knife

Options
  • 09-04-2018 1:53pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per title i'm selling my Gerber Myth Field knife kit. It is brand new, never used and only missing the cardboard original box it came in (still looking for it).

The Myth Field Dressing Kit houses two field dressing essentials - the Myth Fixed Blade Pro with Gut Hook knife and the Myth Compact Fixed Blade knife.

Packaged together in a slim, piggyback-style puncture-proof sheath, this hunting kit will fit neatly into your pack or on your belt loop. The base of the sheath houses a built-in carbide sharpener for sharpening on the go.

Features :
    • Textured, ergonomic, non slip Rubber Handle
    • Hardened, Dual hold, Sheath
    • Integrated Carbide Sharpener
    • Full length/protruding tang
    • Gut hook
    • Belt loop
    • Velcro strap with "click" hold to prevent loss
    • Paracord loop on each knife

Specs of the knives:

Small Fixed Knife:
    • Overall Length: 18.4 cm
    • Blade Length: 8.3 cm
    • Weight: 28.4 g

Fixed Gut Hook Knife:
    • Overall Length: 21.6 cm
    • Blade Length: 9.5 cm
    • Weight: 139 g

New price was €119. Asking for €75 to include postage or €70 collected.

As always thanks for looking.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ChrisBan

Hi Cass, I'll take the knives, will pm you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement