Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Liverpool - Ticket Scramble etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

I somehow managed to get a single £50 ticket at around 10.06, somebody must have timed out in it. I snapped it up, tickets in the same area are now c. €200 on Viagogo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

I got very Lucky with this. Logged on yesterday on the website and had no luck. Then tried on the app on my phone and straight away got offered 175 pound tickets. Rejected them, then got two 75 pound tickets. Very happy. It's just pure pot luck. Got flights for 13 euro from shannon. Should be good crack.

Anyone think you'd make the half ten flight back to dublin on Sunday night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

I got very Lucky with this. Logged on yesterday on the website and had no luck. Then tried on the app on my phone and straight away got offered 175 pound tickets. Rejected them, then got two 75 pound tickets. Very happy. It's just pure pot luck. Got flights for 13 euro from shannon. Should be good crack.

Anyone think you'd make the half ten flight back to dublin on Sunday night?

Event concludes at 9. Could be a risky one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

You would need to leave before end to make that flight even to get a taxi before crowds leave.

I'll get heading to Millenium square for a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Gunnar Nelson injured and off card

Hopefully they get Magny a replacement
    Meek or Cowboy Olivera would be my shouts as replacements

• Advertisement

Yeah eagerly awaiting news on a replacement. Hopefully being sold out they don't say feck it be grand and take him off card.

If Liverpool get to champions league final there will be either a weird or mad atmosphere in town on the Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Anyone any experience of using the likes of Get Me In to purchase tickets?

I can get a £105 face value for ticket for €250 after all fees etc and I know, I know, but I’d probably pay it to be honest as I really want to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Technope87

Paully D wrote: »
    Anyone any experience of using the likes of Get Me In to purchase tickets?

I can get a £105 face value for ticket for €250 after all fees etc and I know, I know, but I’d probably pay it to be honest as I really want to go.
    They seem to be coming down in price a bit on viagogo this week. With Liverpool in the champions league final now im hoping that might free up some tickets aswell, long shot tho ha

Looks like my travel partner has family emergency. Might have 2 tickets to sell face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Technope87

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Looks like my travel partner has family emergency. Might have 2 tickets to sell face value.

Sent u a pm mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Still no sign of an replacement For Gunni. Sadly, in years gone bye, the UFC would look at the fact that this event sold so well as a reason to be ensure there was a good replacement. In this era they just give two fingers up to the paying fans as they already have our money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

dulux99 wrote: »
    Still no sign of an replacement For Gunni. Sadly, in years gone bye, the UFC would look at the fact that this event sold so well as a reason to be ensure there was a good replacement. In this era they just give two fingers up to the paying fans as they already have our money.

unfortunately that's been going on for years, the amount of cards is to blame IMO

I long for the days when we had 1 PPV card on a time delay on Sunday night on Bravo with 1 smaller card in between

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

scudzilla wrote: »
    unfortunately that's been going on for years, the amount of cards is to blame IMO

I long for the days when we had 1 PPV card on a time delay on Sunday night on Bravo with 1 smaller card in between

Not really. Only a couple of years ago UFC London sold out prior to any main event announced - Anderson Silva vs Bisping turned out to be the fight they put on. Fast forward one year into the WME era, UFC London tickets went on sale again with no main event, sold out again....we ended up with Corey Anderson vs Manuwa

Anyone get their tickets in post yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Not me. Got my Bellator tickets yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Yeah I got mine a few days ago from DHL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Got mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Petermc83

havnt got mine either... should we be worried?

unfortunately I have to sell mine and like them asap but wouldn't be worried I only got my Manchester ones last year 4 days before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

unfortunately I have to sell mine and like them asap but wouldn't be worried I only got my Manchester ones last year 4 days before.

If you’ve got nobody to sell them to, I’d be interested.

• Advertisement

hunter164 wrote: »
    If you’ve got nobody to sell them to, I’d be interested.

I'll keep you in mind. Have someone ready once the tickets arrive however if they pull out.

Tickets arrived today.

Tickets arrived today.
    Mine too.

Weekend is now sorted.

Bellator tickets for Friday landed ages ago.

Anfield tickets for the CL final yesterday.

UFC tickets came today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Petermc83

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Mine too.

Weekend is now sorted.

Bellator tickets for Friday landed ages ago.

Anfield tickets for the CL final yesterday.

UFC tickets came today.

Phil.... That is some weekend!!! u lucky boy!!!

my tickets landed yesterday too! all systems go now.

Petermc83 wrote: »
    Phil.... That is some weekend!!! u lucky boy!!!

my tickets landed yesterday too! all systems go now.

Going to be wrecked, there's no downtime at all!

Fly Friday morning into Stansted, by the time I get the bus into the city and then the underground out to Wembley we'll be dropping our bags at the hotel and then straight over to the arena for the fights.

6am start on Saturday into the city, 7:30 bus to Liverpool.  Arrive Liverpool 1:30, drop bags and head to the weigh ins.  Grab a quick bite after the weigh ins and then head for Anfield.

Sunday is a bit more relaxed although the UFC event starts at 2:30 so not much space between a good lie in and heading to the event!

Flight home is 10am out of Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Going to be wrecked, there's no downtime at all!

Fly Friday morning into Stansted, by the time I get the bus into the city and then the underground out to Wembley we'll be dropping our bags at the hotel and then straight over to the arena for the fights.

6am start on Saturday into the city, 7:30 bus to Liverpool.  Arrive Liverpool 1:30, drop bags and head to the weigh ins.  Grab a quick bite after the weigh ins and then head for Anfield.

Sunday is a bit more relaxed although the UFC event starts at 2:30 so not much space between a good lie in and heading to the event!

Flight home is 10am out of Liverpool.

Took the 8am. Shame on me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,260 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Unreal weekend that. I have accomodation for the Sunday night for the UFC but none for the final on Saturday. Just going to booze on through the night and sleep for a few hours once I can check in Sunday morning. I'll be dead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Didn't realise the event starts so early until the tickets arrived. Any idea what time the main card starts at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,260 ✭✭✭✭rob316

qwabercd wrote: »
    Didn't realise the event starts so early until the tickets arrived. Any idea what time the main card starts at?

6. Over by about 9

• Advertisement

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Took the 8am. Shame on me
    Not sure what the other options were for you, bear in mind I'm flying in and out of Belfast as in live in Donegal.

Advertisement