Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018 Mod warning post 9350 and 9421

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,952 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

rob316 wrote: »
    Just put up the final match thread.

You're a braver man than most, that's your reputation on the line depending on the result. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

rob316 wrote: »
    Just put up the final match thread.

what's your record like? everyone knows the match thread op influences the result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Wonder will they give us LFCTV free for the week building up to the final

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

You're a braver man than most, that's your reputation on the line depending on the result. :p

He could be a god among posters after may 27th though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

I remember people's reaction to the QL draw and getting City.

'Bollocks to that, I really wanted Madrid.'

Well, we got Madrid. Will this do?

• Advertisement

Meanwhile in a distant galaxy

31770197_1892839640737562_2346418583166255104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=747773e635294e25f526e020371bba85&oe=5B8F4F4A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

https://twitter.com/saintlawren/status/991788659681759232?s=19

He's an aul stud mark on his head too from the kick he got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I hope I have to update the stars on my signature

Will you be allowed a sig that big?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

I'm still shaking. We are the most mental football team in the world. The final is gonna kill me stone dead. What a time to be alive. Until the final when I'll be dead.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Hopefully you'll space them out properly aswell.....just saying :)

there are "signatures" on boards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Meanwhile in a distant galaxy

31770197_1892839640737562_2346418583166255104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=747773e635294e25f526e020371bba85&oe=5B8F4F4A

Everton, the club that beat Wimbledon and celebrated like they won the ****ing world cup.

Hate those small teams.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Hopefully you'll space them out properly aswell.....just saying :)

They were spaced out just boards formatting when I hit save messed it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,389 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I thought that was Moreno there for a second :pac:

Had a look at blue moon lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I've seen a lot of comments on Reddit and the likes trying to make out there was some element of luck in us getting to the final.

You'd swear the ref wasn't constantly giving Roma pity-**** throughout both games to keep them in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Dejan having the craic.

Not one bit suprised to see who his buddies are.

https://twitter.com/RousingTheKop/status/991787430654201857?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I haven't seen a hi-res pic of the Sean Cox banner, but there appears to be something as gaeilge between the main lines, anyone make it out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭kildare75

You follow this team through good times and a lot of bad. And then a night like tonight comes along and u don’t care about loosing.we are in the bloody final of the champions league. 😎
    Ah Jesus I can’t beleive it really I can’t. Thank you jurgen now lets win the bloody thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,503 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I think Mignolet might have a part to play in our Champions League campaign yet. You now get one additional substitution if a game goes to extra-time. If we’re in a position to bring another player on as the game heads towards a penalty shootout, he’d be a great option as his penalty saving record is superb. Worked out great for the Dutch four years ago. It’s something I hope the boss keeps in mind, as unlikely as it may be, it is an option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,694 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Sappy404 wrote: »
    I haven't seen a hi-res pic of the Sean Cox banner, but there appears to be something as gaeilge between the main lines, anyone make it out?

Yes. It roughly translates to "if you can't read this, you are red/green colour blind"

I'm still shaking. We are the most mental football team in the world. The final is gonna kill me stone dead. What a time to be alive. Until the final when I'll be dead.

We'll give you a good send off.

If we are alive...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Gbear wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of comments on Reddit and the likes trying to make out there was some element of luck in us getting to the final.

You'd swear the ref wasn't constantly giving Roma pity-**** throughout both games to keep them in it.

r/soccer is a cesspit at the best of times. The teenage yanks on there love a 'dEy WErE R0bBeDd' narrative after a scoreline which looks tight like that.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Dejan having the craic.

Not one bit suprised to see who his buddies are.

https://twitter.com/RousingTheKop/status/991787430654201857?s=19

He’s like the Michael Scott of Liverpool Football Club.

Sappy404 wrote: »

Pretty sure it's You'll Never Walk Alone

Walking around the house like this

H44ydXe.gif

Drink it in lads, this is glorious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Been following Liverpool over 30 years and this is the maddest Liverpool side I can remember incredible dynamic play at such a high intensity
    But right up there with best teams we had including the early 80s side of rush kenny but for me still short of the late 80s side of Barnes and Beardsley who were a joy to watch without the heart attack moments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Pretty sure it's You'll Never Walk Alone

Yeah, Ní shiúldfaidh tú i d'aonar go deo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

This **** wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Folk trying to make themselves feel better because their team isn't up to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Boom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Any interview with Klopp going around?

TAA had a shocker but he gets no protection from salah who is allowed to cheat compared to mane who give plenty of help to Robertson

• Advertisement

40+ lucky goals.

All OGs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Alonso77 wrote: »
    That's Kloppball

6-7..... that's numberwang...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Wow, someone mentioned the blue moon forum earlier, so I said I'd have a look. Just wow. I thought Everton were the Bitters, but City fans are pushing them for that title.

Wow, someone mentioned the blue moon forum earlier, so I said I'd have a look. Just wow. I thought Everton were the Bitters, but City fans are pushing them for that title.

Oh go in there on a match day it’s “dippers” this “dippers” that the hate us more than Utd I remover 20 years ago at matches in anfield singing with them about hating Man U god how things have changed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Tried to go to sleep. Can't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Oh go in there on a match day it’s “dippers” this “dippers” that the hate us more than Utd I remover 20 years ago at matches in anfield singing with them about hating Man U god how things have changed

Jealous of the fact that they have no pedigree as a club to speak of. Best to ignore clubs like that, half their fans will probably be supporting another club after the next poor season they have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

There is a slight chance that we might hammer Madrid. Empires don’t fall they crumble.

Honest opinion. 3-2 win to either team or 3-3 draw

Ronaldo hovers on the right side of attack... Bvs and Robertson side.

jbt123 wrote: »
    6-7..... that's numberwang...

5 2 6?
    Tried to go to sleep. Can't.

Get your rest, you'll need it to annoy all the neutrals tomorrow.

Duncan Alexander @oilysailor
    Liverpool have now reached as many European Cup finals as Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal combined.

BBC is even better all fans hate Liverpool and think Roma were robbed tonight

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Duncan Alexander @oilysailor
    Liverpool have now reached as many European Cup finals as Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal combined.

Think you can add in spurs and city to that as well. The 'big 6'

BBC is even better all fans hate Liverpool and think Roma were robbed tonight

We should've had at least 1 penalty first half, if not two - swings and roundabouts second half in fairness. We clearly deserved to qualify over the two games.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    5 2 6?

No, that’s WangerNumb. That means it’s time...

xstCZ7o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Best €10 ever spent
    Happy to lose it

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement