Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018 Mod warning post 9350 and 9421

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Klopp has invited Keita to the CL final.

That's a great idea get him involved straight away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Does Keita get a medal then?

I'm waiting for Rodgers to take some credit in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Klopp has invited Keita to the CL final.

That's a great idea get him involved straight away.

You got my hopes up there for a minute. Would make for some debut :pac:

rob316 wrote: »
    My wife's friend pretty much dropped dead in front of her with a brain aneurysm. It's sudden and gets anyone old or young, healthy or unhealthy. Scary stuff.

From a football pov I hate the man but otherwise he's just another sick man who I wish the best to.

Many cases are successfully treated..... there's a factory in cork producing coils to treat endovascular aneurysms.... fingers crossed Sir Alex makes a good recovery.

He was great for the PL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Stunning, My heart is bursting with pride for the players and fans there. Seems a great relationship between the players.

If Carlsberg did fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

not yet wrote: »

If Carlsberg did fans.

We'd still probably be the worst ones in the world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

Local journalists in Dortmund yesterday openly talking about 2-3 things Liverpool related before and after the game.....

1. Pulisic is a target for English clubs however Liverpool havent made a move yet. They suspect the only offer on the table is from Arsenal

2. Pepe Reina could be the one to replace Migs...

3. And maybe the most interesting one.......Liverpool (Klopp) were informed by a BVB insider that Buvac was talking to Arsenal behind Klopps back, they also claimed it wasnt as number 1...he should have been number 2 to an unnamed trainer. He tried to sell it as 2 former work mates having regular chats etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

3. And maybe the most interesting one.......Liverpool (Klopp) were informed by a BVB insider that Buvac was talking to Arsenal behind Klopps back, they also claimed it wasnt as number 1...he should have been number 2 to an unnamed trainer. He tried to sell it as 2 former work mates having regular chats etc.

Another reason to dislike Arsenal? Cool. I'm in.

• Advertisement

Glico Man wrote: »
    We'd still probably be the worst ones in the world

But we'd be the best worse ones though. That trophy can so with our fair play trophy (not sure the team is close for this) and add those to the champions league for the true treble everyone wants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Another reason to dislike Arsenal? Cool. I'm in.

They can have him for 40 million and a pound!

The lad, john kinsella who "helped" Gerrard with the gangsters back in the day was shot dead yesterday on Mersey side.

Ejaria just opened his Sunderland account!

Canos is winning v Harry Wilson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

I see Cardiff have their own version of Allez Allez Allez..

I see Cardiff have only lost 1 game since Gurjic joined them and by all accounts he has been a bit of a Rockstar there.

Hopefully that loan experience will be beneficial and he comes back next season and can play a part in the squad.

There are times in the last few weeks we really could have done with him around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I see Cardiff have their own version of Allez Allez Allez..

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/992795838270377985

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I was very drunk earlier, dancing to Moby. Started to think about what if we won the champions league (we can't of course) Reached a level of indescribable happiness.

Clyne to start as right back with TAA in midfield.

I thought the leak had been fixed!

We will find out in an hour if it is.

• Advertisement

Id like to see Clyne start. A few good performances could see him nick TAAs spot for the final. Great to have competition there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Id like to see Clyne start. A few good performances could see him nick TAAs spot for the final. Great to have competition there

I really don't think Klopp operates that way. I fully expect Trent to start the final. He will play his way, and that includes Trent. To think he will suddenly become more defensively minded for the final is just going against everything he has done this season.

Clyne will hopefully be on the bench to bring on when we are 5-0 up. Or when we get crucified down the left.

The Echo reporting that the summer targets are Jorghino(Would be the best and an amazing signing) Pulisic & Alisson.

That would be the Salah money well spent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

The Echo reporting that the summer targets are Jorghino(Would be the best and an amazing signing) Pulisic & Alisson.

For a second i thought Pulisic was Poulson and i nearly had a stroke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Talisman

So they have as much of a clue as the rest of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Would be nice to spend the coutinho money first

ricero wrote: »
    Would be nice to spend the coutinho money first

We did,

On VVD and some blackjack and hookers for the Southampton board.

I've only seen Alison play over the two legs against ourselves and going by that, there is no way I'd like to see the club play 50 odd million from him.

Stick with Karius for now and improve on the CB area, that would be the way I'd go.

Vicxas wrote: »
    We did,

On VVD and some blackjack and hookers for the Southampton board.

Salah, Keita and VVD were budgeted for last summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Exciting times.

• Advertisement

not yet wrote: »
    Exciting times.

Beleive!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Have I missed something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

Karius, Clyne, Lovern, VVD, Robertson, TAA, Gini, Milner, Salah, Frimino, Mane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

jebidiah wrote: »

If we're gonna keep turning to the 3 lads, when at least one (if not 3) of them - in an ideal world - should be rested, I just hope we do the necessary today and give them all a rest next weekend.
    Salah going for goal records probably means he starts next weekend, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,952 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

If we get even 1 point today then we've guaranteed ourselves top 4 with 3 weeks to go until the CL Final, the lads can rest next week if we do so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Strong team, and anybody here who says this is a bad things has never played football. The CL is 3 weeks away and we only have this game and next weeks game left before that. Then a 2 week break.
    There will be a full strenght team next week, there is no better traing than game time

Congratulations city.

To think we made shoit of them three times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭bennyineire

If we get even 1 point today then we've guaranteed ourselves top 4 with 3 weeks to go until the CL Final, the lads can rest next week if we do so.

Get the win, Chelsea have not come against a team of Liverpools quality for over 6 weeks at this stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Big ask for us after CL with the injuries we have & it is 26c in london.

If we lose we should be fine next week anyway. Hipefully no injuries today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Sofa Spud

jebidiah wrote: »

Like the selection - Clyne gets a start when we need him to ahead of Real but TAA doesn't get a nuts-kick to his confidence after a few less than brilliant displays and Hendo gets a well deserved rest. Big match for TAA to try to show he can reliably slot into a midfield option if needed. Hoping for a cracking game - win and 3rd place is still on....

Strong team, and anybody here who says this is a bad things has never played football. The CL is 3 weeks away and we only have this game and next weeks game left before that. Then a 2 week break.
    There will be a full strenght team next week, there is no better traing than game time

Agreed I'd play a strong team next week as well get in a competitive game before the two week break.

Also Brighton will want to play football and I don't see them trying to kick lumps out of our players.

Agreed I'd play a strong team next week as well get in a competitive game before the two week break.

Also Brighton will want to play football and I don't see them trying to kick lumps out of our players.

Brighton are safe, they go play for some fun more than anything.

never understand how much chelsea fans celebrate beating us to help city win the title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,503 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Chelsea fans still singing the Gerrard song. Always a small club at heart. :)

Trent looking great in midfield so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Trent again.

Clyne looks extremely rusty

van Dijk not happy there, jumps for the header and Giroud just cuts under him.

Liverpools front end is not looking for the pass :mad:

Some ball by Lovren in fairness.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement