Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018 Mod warning post 9350 and 9421

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

FitzShane wrote: »
    The fixtures are set in a certain way. I know that the Liverpool-Everton games, one has to be played before Christmas and one after, so that each team is at home for a Derby in each calendar year. It was set this way after one club didn't host a derby match in an entire calendar year a while back.

One on xmas eve and the other on boxing day so :-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

mosstin wrote: »
    Why so ?
    I think its a disaster not to get champions league football for next season , Its the same old one step forward one step back,

I find your posts remarkably pessimistic. I'm inherently pessimistic myself but, Jesus wept, this team and what they've done this season has swept me away. We have to draw with Brighton at home on Sunday to guarantee CL football next season.
    That same CL tournament which has surely given you an incredible rush this year. We've underperformed recently simply because we've been concentrating on getting to the final of the CL this year. We are miles ahead of anyone's targets.
    Yes but in the end of the day its about results ,we NEED to be a champions league team , IF we secure that Sunday then job done great season .,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

If we win both game's its a fantastic season no doubt but if we lose both its a crap one, This stage of the season is all about results its all or nothing really,

This has been a fantastic season no matter the outcome of the last two games. If we lost both I would still think we had a fantastic season. You can gave a great season with a crap outcome and likewise a dreadful season with a fantastic outcome. I doubt united fans were too happy watching their side the last two years despite having a fantastic outcome last year and potentially again this year.

We went from the qualifiers to the final of the champions league. We have a great chance of finishing in the top four when every e said we would fall flat because this season we had Europe to deal with. We had a season where TAA and Gomez because first team quality. Salah became a balon dor contender. We scored fewer goals than only City. Our defence has started to look competent. We are actually in our last two games with important things to play for!

Even a blind dog could see that this has been a fantastic season

murpho999 wrote: »
    Iv been saying it for the last few weeks, Chelsea have there tails up and we look knackered,
    Spurs had there slip up v Westbrom,
    I hope we do it but can't see it happing,
    None of your business,

You really can't see Liverpool beating Brighton at Anfield.

Ridiculous in my opinion.
    Wel li seen them beating Stoke and WBA at Anfield two worse teams than Brighton but it never happened ,More so I'm saying I won't be surprised if we mess it up

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Iv been saying it for the last few weeks, Chelsea have there tails up and we look knackered,
    Spurs had there slip up v Westbrom,
    I hope we do it but can't see it happing,
    None of your business,

You can't see it happening.....with a weeks rest.....at home.....v Brighton......... that really shows a truly negative and pessimistic perspective, one to which I certainly don't subscribe.

Also....' None of you business, '  is such a petty and childish comment that it shows no real need to engage further with you.
    What had the full stops got to do with a football discussing , You where being a smart arse to being with ,

Mr.H wrote: »
    If we win both game's its a fantastic season no doubt but if we lose both its a crap one, This stage of the season is all about results its all or nothing really,

This has been a fantastic season no matter the outcome of the last two games. If we lost both I would still think we had a fantastic season. You can gave a great season with a crap outcome and likewise a dreadful season with a fantastic outcome. I doubt united fans were too happy watching their side the last two years despite having a fantastic outcome last year and potentially again this year.

We went from the qualifiers to the final of the champions league. We have a great chance of finishing in the top four when every e said we would fall flat because this season we had Europe to deal with. We had a season where TAA and Gomez because first team quality. Salah became a balon dor contender. We scored fewer goals than only City. Our defence has started to look competent. We are actually in our last two games with important things to play for!

Even a blind dog could see that this has been a fantastic season
    Really ,
     End of the day its not worth much being a fantastic team to watch (which we are of course) if you don't achieve your goals,
    We NEED to be a champions league club end of story ,
    Even Arsenal where ridiculed for being a grate side to watch who didn't win anything , and that was when they always got into the top 4.
    I don't see the issue with wanting success ,

Knex. wrote: »
    Win, lose or draw, this is the best Liverpool team I've seen in my lifetime.

We're set up now to really push on and do some great things in the coming years and challenge consistently for trophies.
    Not being smart but how old are you ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Wel li seen them beating Stoke and WBA at Anfield two worse teams than Brighton but it never happened ,More so I'm saying I won't be surprised if we mess it up

Well to be fair there was a goal wrongly ruled out in the home league game V WBA.

Stoke game was sandwiched between the 2 biggest games of the season is it crap that they could not score yes but you could forgive them.

Look at it this way it will be nice to get 2 years on the trot in Europe football yes the Europa league will be a drop down in standard but it is another route into the Champions League.

Liverpool have 2 games to get into the Champions League win either and they are there. This will also be the 1st time in 3 weeks where the team is not travelling far and no mid week games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

After reading the last couple of pages I know what I'm going to do now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The late 80s team was better imo. Remember Barnes , Beardsley and Aldridge tearing Forest apart, when they were 2nd in the league. Just looked at the team there now and it had Nigel Spackman and Gary Ablett in it? Barnes was unplayable around that time, player by player early 80s was probably better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Just on the fixtures thing, if they can organise them that much they why dont they have the derbies and the game against united around xmas and new year. Would mean less travelling for the fans and would surely bring in big tv audiences as well.

Not just saying this for us but for all clubs, have derbies around the xmas new year period.

Maybe that would make too much sense for the FA so thats why they dont do it

They actively avoid those fixtures on bank holidays, it's a police decision rather than an FA decision. Police numbers will be at minimum possible levels on Boxing Day, NYD etc, so the last thing they want is Everton v Pool or MUFC v City.

Transport options are also limited so they tend to schedule short journey fixtures but between clubs who don't have excessively nasty rivalry.
    I humbly predict that Chelsea will be away to Brighton whilst Spurs will be home to Bournemouth on Dec26th, and Arsenal will be away to Watford.
    it's something like that almost every year.

Well to be fair there was a goal wrongly ruled out in the home league game V WBA.

Stoke game was sandwiched between the 2 biggest games of the season is it crap that they could not score yes but you could forgive them.

Look at it this way it will be nice to get 2 years on the trot in Europe football yes the Europa league will be a drop down in standard but it is another route into the Champions League.

Liverpool have 2 games to get into the Champions League win either and they are there. This will also be the 1st time in 3 weeks where the team is not travelling far and no mid week games
    That is true but it shows we can take these things for granted ,I hope we win as much as anyone , But I just think everyone has been banging on about a great season the last few weeks before anything has finished,
     I want this club to be successful and only happy when winning things ,
    I really couldn't take it upon myself to say we had a great season if we finish 5th and lose the final

Two games two finals.

Sadly Klopp doesn't win finals so we are fcuked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Dickerty wrote: »
    I still think the team with Reina, Carra, Stevie, Masc, Alonso, Kuyt and Torres was better. We were 1/2 signings away from a team that could have won it all...

I don't think we had the depth or financials to kick on with that side, though.

I'm a lot more confident about where this team is going than the old team under Rafa tbh.
    Not being smart but how old are you ?

Born in 1990. Missed the golden era, unfortunately.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    The late 80s team was better imo. Remember Barnes , Beardsley and Aldridge tearing Forest apart, when they were 2nd in the league. Just looked at the team there now and it had Nigel Spackman and Gary Ablett in it? Barnes was unplayable around that time, player by player early 80s was probably better.
    I agree, this teams front 3 is the best in years but even Rafa had a much better Keeper,  defence and midfield
    Some would even argue Rodger's team when we came 2nd was better ,

• Advertisement

Two games two finals.

Sadly Klopp doesn't win finals so we are fcuked.
    In fairness to Klopp nearly every final he has been the under dog ,

Lose both and I think Klopp should fcuk off and FSG out.

Worst club in the world.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

What had the full stops got to do with a football discussing , You where being a smart arse to being with ,

Firstly, someone else asked about your issue with full stops.
    I merely pointed out that your answer was childish, which I think it was.

In a forum where people have to read your posts, full stops really do help, as does correct spelling. We all make mustakes but we try not to make them all the time as it makes it somewhat easier to read some of the more ridiculous posts in here.

Lose both and I think Klopp should fcuk off and FSG out.

Worst club in the world.
    I honestly think Jurgen would be under pressure to deliver a trophy next year if there is no champions league football ,
    FSG out is nonsense.
    Ps I also know your taking the mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

did you spell mustakes on purpose? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭PhuckHugh

Gomez out now for rest of season ---- Do Klopp teams suffer more from injuries compared to other teams...?

lol

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Firstly, someone else asked about your issue with full stops.
    I merely pointed out that your answer was childish, which I think it was.

In a forum where people have to read your posts, full stops really do help, as does correct spelling. We all make mustakes but we try not to make them all the time as it makes it somewhat easier to read some of the more ridiculous posts in here.
    I don't really care if some dude online thinks my answer to someone else was childish ,
    Also Iv no interest in taking English lesson on line but I'll discuss footy till the cows come home ,
    P.s it's mistakes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

It was me who asked you about the full stops, or lack of them. Not Shamobuc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

Has been a great season in fairness. Much better than I could have imagined. How many on here when you were booking your summer holidays at Christmas were thinking " hang on better not be away on may the 26th in case we make the final". Anyone?

But I do agree we exist to win stuff, and no one will want to remember if we lose that final. I will be shattered if we don't win it. I think we have the ability to buy the players klopp wants this time. But yeah the only way is up

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

gimli2112 wrote: »
    did you spell mustakes on purpose? :)

Yeah, thought he might pick that up.....and he did:D

murpho999 wrote: »

It was me who asked you about the full stops, or lack of them. Not Shamobuc.
    Sorry Hun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭mosstin

That 1987/88 side was incredible. Beautiful football and John Barnes, possibly my favourite ever Liverpool player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭mosstin

Sorry Hun

Gerrard not at Rangers a wet weekend and already we're switching allegiances?

mosstin wrote: »
    That 1987/88 side was incredible. Beautiful football and John Barnes, possibly my favourite ever Liverpool player.
    They get my vote,  I had a number 10 stitched on the red Candy jersey before you could get numbers printed,
    I actually played a charity game years later and got the man himself to sign the Jersey ,

• Advertisement

PhuckHugh wrote: »
    Gomez out now for rest of season ---- Do Klopp teams suffer more from injuries compared to other teams...?

He's not as good on the doping front as Pep, Mourinho, Barca, Real etc.

He'll get there, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,389 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

emo72 wrote: »
    Has been a great season in fairness. Much better than I could have imagined. How many on here when you were booking your summer holidays at Christmas were thinking " hang on better not be away on may the 26th in case we make the final". Anyone?

But I do agree we exist to win stuff, and no one will want to remember if we lose that final. I will be shattered if we don't win it. I think we have the ability to buy the players klopp wants this time. But yeah the only way is up

Nah man... **** season if we lose the next two, forget about the rest!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Excuse the off topic nature of this question but looking to watch the final with a couple of mates in Dublin as it’s nurtral ground for all of us.

Don’t really want the hassle of finding someone on the day and I have this vague memory that there was a sports bar (in D4 possibly) where all tables were pre booked and you bought buckets of beer etc with the table. Can anyone shed any light on the place I’m talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

emo72 wrote: »

The €150 I just dropped to re-book flights certainly suggests I wasn't as optimistic as I should have been!

I think most on here are saying the same thing: the season has been very enjoyable. If it all goes tits up and we finish 5th and lose the final then we will, of course, be devastated. That doesn't mean it wasn't fun getting to this point but it's impossible to say how we will feel about a season when it can be entirely changed by the last two games.

If you'd told me in August that all we had to do was beat Brighton in Anfield to qualify for the CL, I'd have been pretty pleased - top 4 was my goal. If you'd added in a CL final spot, I'd probably tear your hand off.

It does leave us with a little cloud of mystery when it comes to looking ahead - if we win both games, it certainly changes expectations for next season somewhat!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

I think most on here are saying the same thing: the season has been very enjoyable. If it all goes tits up and we finish 5th and lose the final then we will, of course, be devastated. That doesn't mean it wasn't fun getting to this point but it's impossible to say how we will feel about a season when it can be entirely changed by the last two games.

I think I see where ‘yourdeadwright’ is coming from. My memories of the 13/14 season are unfortunately heavily tainted by Gerrard’s slip, the defeat to Chelsea and the capitulation at Palace, rather than most of the glorious attacking football which flowed prior to that. If we do finish 5th and lose the CL final, then chances are that the last two games will be what’s remembered, rightly or wrongly, which will leave another sour ‘almost but not quite’ note.

I still think we’ll hockey Brighton though. I also think we’ll lose the final 2-1. It’ll still be a very good season imo.

fyfe79 wrote: »

I think I see where ‘yourdeadwright’ is coming from. My memories of the 13/14 season are unfortunately heavily tainted by Gerrard’s slip, the defeat to Chelsea and the capitulation at Palace, rather than most of the glorious attacking football which flowed prior to that. If we do finish 5th and lose the CL final, then chances are that the last two games will be what’s remembered, rightly or wrongly, which will leave another sour ‘almost but not quite’ note.

I still think we’ll hockey Brighton though. I also think we’ll lose the final 2-1. It’ll still be a very good season imo.
    That's exactly it, I want us to win both games more than anyone , But it hasn't been done yet and could yet turn into a nightmare season ,
    As you rightly said all we hear about is the slip and the crystal Palace game , nothing about our great attacking football,
    Everyone said the same thing players would want to join and push us close to the title the following year,
    Some people never learn from the past ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

PhuckHugh wrote: »

Heard he was whipping them in training for being soft *****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

The 2004 - 2009 period was a half decade of sustained competitiveness with an period between February 2008 and May 2009 that was very strong. I think that's the best Liverpool side of my lifetime but another season or two like the current one could certainly change that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

It does leave us with a little cloud of mystery when it comes to looking ahead - if we win both games, it certainly changes expectations for next season somewhat!!

Oddly enough, I don't think our summer plans will change much is we win the CL, moreso if we fail to make CL next season, although we'd still be in the EL.

We'll do a lot better in prize-money if we win it, but at this stage, I think we'd attract the same players whether we win it or not, and could afford it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    The 2004 - 2009 period was a half decade of sustained competitiveness with an period between February 2008 and May 2009 that was very strong. I think that's the best Liverpool side of my lifetime but another season or two like the current one could certainly change that...

Undoubtedly the best spine in the team that I've witnessed in my own lifetime. Hyppia, Carra, Masch, Alonso, Gerrard, Fernando.....just a bloody awful shame it all went to sh1t in that last season under Rafa.

Utterly depressing that period between 2009 and 2011 before Luis came in. Still gives me the lols though thinking of Hodgson allegedly being interviewed by Carra and Gerrard. Embarrassing.

'I'm building an exciting team that have demonstrated an ability to compete against the best of the best and we're going all out to win the league next year with no distractions'

I'm sold.

Send the U23s to play in the EL for us on a Thursday evening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Was a great side but unfortunately they didn't win as much as they should have and it all fell apart at the end.

This team feels different. Like it's only beginning and we're on the cusp of something big.

"Next year is our year" and all that.

Winning the CL would be a massive boost. Get Klopp his first trophy at the club and boost the team's confidence and make them hungry for more success.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

It'd be so nice of Newcastle to beat Chelsea. Won't happen, but it would be so nice.

Since Chelsea came back from 2 down with 15 to go against Southampton a few weeks back this has been looming. We are still strong favourites for a variety of reasons to finish ahead of them, but the fact that it is even a doubt at this time is really irritating.

- Even if we finish 5th and lose against Madrid it won't have been a bad season. It will have been a terrible end to it, but overall there have been far more positives than negatives from it.
    - If we finish top 4 and lose against Madrid it will have been an excellent season, with similar league results to last year and the strong European season thrown in.
    - If we win CL then regardless of league position it will have been an immense season.

There are lots of reasons to be positive, the fact that Herr Klopp is our manager being chief among them. Not being in the CL next season would be a blow, but I don't think it should massively affect our recruitment, especially given Klopp's previous comments on people seeing if we are in the CL before wanting to sign.

All that said, I'll still be annoyed if we don't finish top 4 and that is ok. Some are being over negative, but some are also being overly dismissive of the possibility of it happening, as if to counter the negativity. We should be ok, but I certainly won't be surprised if we miss out.

Best spine, for sure. I just think the owners at the time really hamstrung us and prevented the team from pushing on.

Dug this up. Rafa's record with us each season. I don't remember 05/06 being that great in the league, but finishing with 82 points is far higher than I expected!

2009/10
    Premier League: 7th (63 points)
    Champions League: Group Stages
    Europa League: Semi Final (lost to Atletico Madrid)
    FA Cup: 3rd Round (lost to Reading)
    League Cup: 5th Round (lost to Arsenal)

2008/09
    Premier League: 2nd (86 points)
    Champions League: Quarter Final (lost to Chelsea)
    FA Cup: 4th round (lost to Everton)
    League Cup: 4th round (lost to Tottenham)

2007/08
    Premier League: 4th (76 points)
    Champions League: Semi-Final (lost to Chelsea)
    FA Cup: 5th round (lost to Barnsley)
    League Cup: 5th round (lost to Chelsea)

2006/07
    Premier League: 3rd (68 points)
    Champions League: RUNNERS-UP (lost to AC Milan in Final)
    FA Cup: 3rd round (lost to Arsenal)
    League Cup: QF (lost to Arsenal)

2005/06
    Premier League: 3rd (82 points)
    Champions League: Last 16 (lost to Benfica)
    FA Cup: WINNERS (beat West Ham in Final)
    League Cup: 3rd Round (lost to Crystal Palace)

2004/05
    Premier League: 5th (58 points)
    Champions League: WINNERS (beat AC Milan in Final)
    FA Cup: 3rd Round (lost to Burnley)
    League Cup: RUNNERS UP (lost to Chelsea)

I remember being absolute gutted when Rafa left in 2010. And Jesus did we have dark days for a long time after that, but I genuinely do think we're back on track.

I keep banging on about the platform we have built up again under Klopp and I genuinely think its solid and sustainable - unlike Rodgers' 2nd place finish a few years ago. FSG have it sorted out, the transfer committee and team in place is growing in stature all the time, as is our reputation, brand and financials.

The PL will be a dog fight at the top every year, but I'm confident we can compete with the other 5 consistently for a while.

One other thing that needs to be taken into account with the WBA & Chelsea games is that the players all saw Ox get injured and have the rest of the season and his World Cup ruined.

All this group of player were thinking about it was getting to the CL final and not getting injured.

Of course that’s just IMO :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

5starpool wrote: »
    It'd be so nice of Newcastle to beat Chelsea. Won't happen, but it would be so nice.

Since Chelsea came back from 2 down with 15 to go against Southampton a few weeks back this has been looming. We are still strong favourites for a variety of reasons to finish ahead of them, but the fact that it is even a doubt at this time is really irritating.

- Even if we finish 5th and lose against Madrid it won't have been a bad season. It will have been a terrible end to it, but overall there have been far more positives than negatives from it.
    - If we finish top 4 and lose against Madrid it will have been an excellent season, with similar league results to last year and the strong European season thrown in.
    - If we win CL then regardless of league position it will have been an immense season.

There are lots of reasons to be positive, the fact that Herr Klopp is our manager being chief among them. Not being in the CL next season would be a blow, but I don't think it should massively affect our recruitment, especially given Klopp's previous comments on people seeing if we are in the CL before wanting to sign.

All that said, I'll still be annoyed if we don't finish top 4 and that is ok. Some are being over negative, but some are also being overly dismissive of the possibility of it happening, as if to counter the negativity. We should be ok, but I certainly won't be surprised if we miss out.

Would be even better if Huddersfield win tomorrow night but doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Knex. wrote: »
    I

Born in 1990. Missed the golden era, unfortunately.

Burn the witch! :pac:

I think everyone needs to calm down and have a good panic attack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Would be even better if Huddersfield win tomorrow night but doubt it

I'd take a draw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Yeah I would still lean to that 08-09 being the best side, for those reasons. Someone asked me this question a few months ago, between the 08-09 team, the 13-14 team and this team. Back then (around January I think it was), it wasa no-brainer, but certainly this team is entering more into the conversation.

We had more world class players in the 08-09 team I would say, probably 5 in total - Reina, Alonso, Masch, Gerrard, Torres were all amongst the best in their position in the world at the time, and that's not mentioning some quality CBs in Hypia (albeit on the wane) Agger and Carra. Carra in some of those European games put in performances that were up there with the best CBs in Europe, at a time when Europe was abundant with superb centre backs.

Right now I would say we probably have 3 players we could deem world class (Firmino, Salah and VVD). However we definitely have better depth at the moment, even if it doesn't feel like it with all the injuries right now.

If this team wins the CL in Kiev I will undoubtedly crown them the best Liverpool team of my lifetime. Of course Rafa did this in 05, but it was done through clearly a lot of negating superior opposition (I suppose we can call it bus parking!), and while we were Champions of Europe we were clearly not the best team in Europe.

Up until this point I would argue this team have been the best in the Champions League. Pretty hard to argue against this when you look at the numbers. So it would be a win of the biggest trophy 100% based on attacking footballing merit, on us taking our game to the opposition and coming out on top, not just riding your luck trying to negate a superior team - that would be the biggest achievement from any Liverpool team I've seen.

Meltdown Monday Turbulent Tuesday.

Could be worse lads, we could be Everton fans where every week is ****.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement