Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018 Mod warning post 9350 and 9421

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭mightyreds

A jammy way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,199 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

FFS how many times can a deflected clearance cost us

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Knew Huddersfield scored way too early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Well, thats that then

I'm resigned to Chelsea winning now anyway , hopefully spurs, will spurs the crap out of the next 2 games , but I don't think my heart could take it if we don't score early sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

As nice it would be for someone to do us a favour, we will have to do it ourselves against Brighton.

Bad couple of minutes in London based games for us. Poxy poxers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

In Rafa we trust

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Finish 5th Kane scores two hat tricks and lose the CL league final

Finish 5th Kane scores two hat tricks and lose the CL league final

The mother of all meltdowns would ensue!....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

This is painful to watch!

Brighton running City close & beaten Utd.

I’m getting worried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

Will ye stop ffs. Everyone thought it was a forgone conclusion Chelsea would get 6 points from these games. Forgetting how rubbish they have been all season. They need to win here and win on sunday and hope we fail to win. Thats a lot of "and's".

We will win our game sunday anyway so it means nothing.

Chill out

And Real are 2-0 down. Happy days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

How did Chelsea not score there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Kevin Friend is the man with the whistle on Sunday

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/994171114069876736?s=19

oh no he's no friend of ours :( i always think we do poor when he's reffing us or maybe i'm just imagining it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Jesus... 6 minutes... never seen that for a game without a big injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Would Liverpool or Huddersfield fans feel worse...lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,290 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Just the one point needed now not that I was remotely worried about beating Brighton

Thanks Huddersfield!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Well that was a lovely unexpected result...

Captain Picard at Stamford Bridge there on the telly. "That's it Number One, you can beam me up now".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭tinpib

No excuses now anyway. If you lose to Brighton at home on the final day you don't deserve Champs Lg, simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SM01

Fair fücks to Huddersfield, regardless of helping us. Great achievement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Think Huddersfield are safe now, marvelous

Will Wagner be there next season? A hell of an achievement....surely someone will look to snap him up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

How many has Kane got now ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭xabi

How many has Kane got now ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

NukaCola wrote: »
    Will Wagner be there next season? A hell of an achievement....surely someone will look to snap him up?

A lot of Dortmund fans want to see im infront of the Yellow Wall next year. Looks however as if a deal is already done with Favre.....pity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

That helps :)

BrookieD wrote: »
    Would Liverpool or Huddersfield fans feel worse...lol

Do united or Chelsea fans feel worse after the result thats the real question

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Anyone any idea how Brighton set up tonight ? did they park bus or go hell for leather ?

cant imagine Houghton not giving these last two games a right go with nothing else to play for and safety secured

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

ricero wrote: »
    Anyone any idea how Brighton set up tonight ? did they park bus or go hell for leather ?

cant imagine Houghton not giving these last two games a right go with nothing else to play for and safety secured

Why worry about this?

Liverpool just need a point at home against them.

Won't be a problem.

City had 73% possession by the way so I'd say they were pretty much in control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭bennyineire

All the games on Sunday are nearly dead rudders now TBH, near impossible that Liverpool will lose. They are chasing the first season unbeating at home in the League for donkey years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Delighted to see Huddersfield stay up

Hadn't watched Sky news in an age. Just switched on and they are showing tweets from footballers. It's in relation to Fergie but still, a tweet from Rooney with a happy face. ****ing hell

The dismissive over confidence is as annoying as the over negativity.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Nice result tonight but I don't think it will make a whole lot of difference. I cannot see us not winning v Brighton. The weeks rest should have us pressing like we normally do. Our home form is very good for a reason and hopefully a couple of early goals for us will make it an easier day for our nerves, we deserve it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭bennyineire

5starpool wrote: »

Don’t be ridiculous, we are at home to Brighton who have nothing to play for.

Liverpool will have rested for 1 week

Liverpool aiming to go the season unbeaten at home

Chelsea are away to Newcastle who are no mugs at home

Rafa will defiantly want to get one over Chelsea after the way the club and the fans treated him

Rafa will want to do it for Liverpool.

We have every right to be confidant

Don’t be ridiculous, we are at home to Brighton who have nothing to play for.

Liverpool will have rested for 1 week

Liverpool aiming to go the season unbeaten at home

Chelsea are away to Newcastle who are no mugs at home

Rafa will defiantly want to get one over Chelsea after the way the club and the fans treated him

Rafa will want to do it for Liverpool.

We have every right to be confidant

Confident, absolutely,. Dismissive of there being a chance we can lose though is silly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

3 - 2 Brighton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Game on tv on Sunday

5starpool wrote:

Don't be such a negative Nancy lol

In seriousness I hate the whole doom merchant crap. It's easy to be negative. You can say I told you so but still get to celebrate if we win. I mean FFS grow up everyone and actually support the team. Of course we can beat Madrid FFS. Of course we will finish top 4. The former might be a little more difficult but why bother supporting anyone if you can't put up with a little rain.

Here's a tip. If you like football but hate gambling your hopes, just watch dream team. Loads of drama and you know they will succeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

A lot of people tempting fate here.

Mr.H wrote: »

In seriousness I hate the whole doom merchant crap. It's easy to be negative. You can say I told you so but still get to celebrate if we win. I mean FFS grow up everyone and actually support the team. Of course we can beat Madrid FFS. Of course we will finish top 4. The former might be a little more difficult but why bother supporting anyone if you can't put up with a little rain.

Here's a tip. If you like football but hate gambling your hopes, just watch dream team. Loads of drama and you know they will succeed.

Are you ever aware of my point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Of course some are over confident we just need a point against a safe Brighton.

Should be very easy to achieve.

The negativity is worse than some so called over confidence against Brighton.

5starpool wrote:
    Are you ever aware of my point?

Of course you have a point. A really good point. I'm just saying that it costs nothing to just give in to your hope a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Confident, absolutely,. Dismissive of there being a chance we can lose though is silly.

I'm just happy that it might lift a bit of pressure on the lads, last thing we need is them panicking or overreacting if we haven't got a goal after 20 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Mr.H wrote: »

So let me get this straight. If I have any sort of worry that we could lose at the weekend I need to ‘grow up’ and I’m also not supporting the team?

Well, I’m confident we won’t lose but I’m not certain we won’t. However, I don’t need to ‘grow up’ and one thing that annoys the hell out of me is this ‘I’m a better supporter than you BS’.

Some people think we will win every game, some think we will lose every game. Doesn’t make either ‘better’ supporters.

Benimar wrote:
    Some people think we will win every game, some think we will lose every game. Doesn’t make either ‘better’ supporters.

Not talking about better supporters. I'm talking about the constant moaners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

mightyreds wrote: »
    Do united or Chelsea fans feel worse after the result thats the real question

Looking over the fence damn Liverpool’s league season kind of died off with the CL and having VVD from the summer may have been a big difference

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement