Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018 Mod warning post 9350 and 9421

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Watching German tv at the moment. Klopp just said he feels sorry for him and hopes he comes back stronger for it. Added to that the expert panel are asking why the ref didnt blow up and card Ramos in the run up to it after he elbowed him in the side of the head going for a diving header he would never get.

Added to that Klopp has just said they suspect Salah has either dislocated his shoulder or broken his collarbone.

I just saw that on Twitter too, didn't look to do too much damage, but the intent was there and luckily it was just a glance. What a shítheap of a player Ramos is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Is the post in bold? You can’t reply when it’s bold only

You are a wind up merchant and a disgrace of a mod.

Bold enough?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

2 mins before his first mistake Ramos cleans Karius out of it with the ball nowhere near them. Did this effect him? Maybe.

https://twitter.com/ZDFsport/status/1000485436991655937

They showed another angle just after the game where you can see Ramos throw the shoulder/elbow direct at Karius. No attempt to pull out or miss him, wanted to injure him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

https://twitter.com/DickinsonTimes/status/1000491284325437440

not looking good for Salah.

Sickening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,329 ✭✭✭Ardent

On a positive note - I thought the entire back 4 we're immense tonight. Immense. Feel sorry for them.

• Advertisement

razorblunt wrote: »
    I just saw that on Twitter too, didn't look to do too much damage, but the intent was there and luckily it was just a glance. What a shítheap of a player Ramos is.

In the close up/slow mo shown on ZDF after the game a Klitschko would have gone to ground. He was dazed when appealing to the ref and the ref seemed to tell him to get on with it. An experienced player would have stayed down and cleared his head.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

MD1990 wrote: »

Gutted for him.

• Glico Man wrote: »
    Oh so calling the manager a "serial loser" is coming in peace? Genuine question my hole. You and that sad post thanking fcuk Mick are two of the worst cûnts in this forum.

Surprised you haven't made it rain yet, though I suppose its still just getting cloudy now isn't it.

Jesus :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Could mean both Salah and Ox miss the start of next season. That's rough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Oh dear. You and your fellow fans were giving it plenty last week in the FA Cup Final thread when United lost!

Sad seeing the hypocritical, self-righteous attitude from snowflakes who were well able to dish out the banter when it suited them, but can't take any themselves.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107040039&postcount=309

Follow the advice of the Liverpool fan - whose post you and others thanked above a week ago - and "suck it up".

That's a match thread not a club thread, and mighty Mac is a mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭mosstin

I love how Mané stepped up again for us once Salah went off. He is a fantastic player for us.

That's a match thread not a club thread, and mighty Mac is a mod.

He's actually a mod lol? When mods are stirring ****e the lunatics have really taken over the asylum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Jesus :D

**** off you sad ****.

rob316 wrote: »
    A league of Ireland keeper wouldn't of made the same mistakes. Inexcusable. It's done? He's done. **** him back to the bundesliga. He was on the tight rope like mignolet, the stupid **** has fallen right off it. Time to spend big on a goalkeeper.

I reckon klopp will keep him.
    Best case scenario mig leaves and his replacement is better than karius and gets #1 spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

**** off you sad ****.

Yous are really playing up to the whole bitter ****e tonight aren't yous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ardent wrote: »
    Klopp is doing a great job. Some of the best football in Europe and getting us to finals for a shot at trophies. He can't legislate for numpties like Moreno and Karius having brainfarts in the biggest games.

Klopp is the one that signed karius and is the one that stuck with him so how is he blameless?

Moreno wasn't even on the pitch tonight for fek sake.

Klopp is the one that didn't change the game up tactically when it wasn't working so he is still blameless.

No doubt he is doing a good job but he is managing with no pressure to win anything whatsoever of course he can play nice football because no one asks questions the objective for him is to play nice football.

Ramos didn't mean to injure Salah :rolleyes:
    Should have been sent off
    https://twitter.com/68Bor/status/1000484828662427648

• rob316 wrote: »
    **** off you sad ****.

It's ok to get hurled abuse and I cant respond? :pac:

It's just a game of ball lads, chin up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Definitely not the way I saw it playing out. Gutted for Salah.

I'm glad at least some people could enjoy a win vicariously through their exes players playing at a higher level than their club are at.

• Advertisement

Calling klopp a serial loser & karius a joker isn't abuse lads.

Can't fathom why folk aren't debating with the chap or ignoring him, no need for asking for a c MOD etc etc.

We've had a good season :)
    Don't let tonight get to ye.

Augeo wrote: »
    I reckon klopp will keep him.
    Best case scenario mig leaves and his replacement is better than karius and gets #1 spot.

Mig is defo gone. Probably keep Karius as back up now. Not like anyone will be willing to pay anything for him. That said you have to be exceptionally mentally strong to come back from that and I'm not sure he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

A league of Ireland keeper wouldn't of made the same mistakes. Inexcusable. It's done? He's done. **** him back to the bundesliga. He was on the tight rope like mignolet, the stupid **** has fallen right off it. Time to spend big on a goalkeeper.

You said you wanted him run over by a bus. You need to calm the fcuk down. We all know what happened.
    We're all gutted, him more than any of us I'm sure.

Getting all mental angry at him on a forum wont change anything. You'd swear he'd done it on purpose the way you're carrying on.

He may well be replaced, I don't know. But the point is that he knows he screwed up and he'll be devastated like we all are so just give it a fcukin rest with the angry posts, you hate him we get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,951 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I'll be honest, Tonight hurt a little but only in the manner of the defeat.
    If I had to put my house on what might happen...
    It would have been a Karius mistake,but 2 howlers....
    Surely even Klopp has to see that VVD was only papering over a huge keeper sized crack in the team?
    Tonight...
    I was happy that we got there at all.
    We played full on heavy metal football and didn't have an easy run to the final.
    Real had the experience and it showed. That said, Ramos taking out Mo, and the actually fúcking schoolboy nature of 2 of the goals does smart.
    Long experience as a Munster fan has thought me that disappointment makes the eventual victory all the sweeter....
    And would I even be a Pool fan if I didn't say...
    Next year is deffo our year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Dieses video ist in ihren region nicht verfugbahr.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Klopp is the one that didn't change the game up tactically when it wasn't working so he is still blameless.

By doing what exactly?

He had nothing on the bench except a half fit Lallana and half fit Can. And a kid as back up striker.

Not like he could throw Gareth Bale on.

Augeo wrote: »
    Calling klopp a serial loser & karius a joker isn't abuse lads.

Can't fathom why folk aren't debating with the chap or ignoring him, no need for asking for a c MOD etc etc.

We've had a good season :)
    Don't let tonight get to ye.

I have got done for trolling for saying less.

But of course certain posters have privileges & can abuse people outside of this forum who were very good posters.

No co-incidence that it is becoming much less active.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Dieses video ist in ihren region nicht verfugbahr.

Ohhh sorry they have Geo Blacked it......you will need a German VPN or IP!!!

By doing what exactly?

He had nothing on the bench except a half fit Lallana and half fit Can. And a kid as back up striker.

Again that's his fault he has the money he sold coutinho in the winter and didn't replace him with anyone at all.

Like come on he shapes his squad he has had five transfer windows to do it and he still only has bare 11 players?

I'm not saying he is useless or should be sacked but he needs to accountable for his mistakes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,927 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ramos didn't mean to injure Salah :rolleyes:
    Should have been sent off
    https://twitter.com/68Bor/status/1000484828662427648

Missed it real time. How’d the official behind the goal miss it?

But of course certain posters have privileges & can abuse people outside of this forum who were very good posters.

I've no idea what the outside of the forum comment is referring to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

After a few more pints it's safe to say I'm still gutted.

Perhaps a chicken wrap will soothe my soul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Being in a CL Final was absolutely magical though. The anger is fading.

Not related to the drink.

Not at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I'm not saying he is useless or should be sacked but he needs to accountable for his mistakes.

So how is a manager held accountable short of sacking him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What else is he but a serial loser? 6 bloody finals in a row.

Again that's his fault he has the money he sold coutinho in the winter and didn't replace him with anyone at all.

Like come on he shapes his squad he has had five transfer windows to do it and he still only has bare 11 players?

Klopp has done a brilliant job, and hes not finished yet. Got us to a CL Final playing fantastic, exciting, attacking football. We lost the final through losing a star player and two unbelievable cocķups from our keeper. You can't legislate for that .

Keita coming in the summer and doubtless some other exciting signings also. Good players want to play for this manager, and play this style of football, for a historic and wonderful club like Liverpool.

It was a heartbreaking night, but the future is still bright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Great shape? Bare 11 players. No plan B. No goal keeper and serial loser of a manger who’s lost 6 finals in a row and no trophy since 2012! Decent shape with style and good first team yes! Great shape? Far from it!!

I have reported this scumbag and excuse of a human being.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,050 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

To have the final decided by a junior level keeper spoils a season

Klopp adding to his nearly man ratio .

By doing what exactly?

Yep, this was it really. We were well on top til Salah got taken out by Ramos.

After that there was only one winner.

Madrid's bench versus our bench is no contest. We needed to keep our best available 11 on and sadly we lost our best player early.

I knew we were toast when he went off. Madrid sense it, they improved visibly within minutes of him going.

I dont know what Klopp could have done different then. A half fit Lallana or a half fit Can.
    What can you do?

Ramos taking out Salah was worth a goal or two to Madrid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

So how is a manager held accountable short of sacking him?

Ok so when klopp took over nearly 3 years ago what were his targets? Get the club back into top four and play nice football? Make the odd final here and there?

What's his minimum target next year? What does he have to achieve? Play nice football?

He can't fail really.

It's all well and good taking snippets from what I have post and ignore the the parts where I'm discussing the manager.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Klopp has done a brilliant job, and hes not finished yet. Got us to a CL Final playing fantastic, exciting, attacking football. We lost the final through losing a star player and two unbelievable cocķups from our keeper. You can't legislate for that .

Keita coming in the summer and doubtless some other exciting signings also. Good players want to play for this manager, and play this style of football, for a historic and wonderful club like Liverpool.

It was a heartbreaking night, but the future is still bright.

Ok that's fair points and I'd agree but I'd also say salah wasn't in the game before he went off.

And yes next year keita comes in but what are klopp objectives next year then? What does he have to achieve?

J. Marston wrote: »
    What else is he but a serial loser? 6 bloody finals in a row.

Who has he played in those finals? Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Real Madrid? Basically the very best teams in Europe. Even Sevilla were going for their 3rd Europa League on the trot.

Not like he's been fortunate enough to get Southampton or Ajax in a final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,795 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Looking at Sergio Ramos' little jink into Karius, that was a horrible, nasty, cynical bit of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

Glico Man wrote: »
    Oh so calling the manager a "serial loser" is coming in peace? Genuine question my hole. You and that sad post thanking fcuk Mick are two of the worst cûnts in this forum.

Surprised you haven't made it rain yet, though I suppose its still just getting cloudy now isn't it.

Throw in Gav as well, complete circle jerk

what are klopp objectives next year then? What does he have to achieve?

If he keeps Jayo out of the Liverpool forum then the signs will be positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Just don't respond its pointless. They will then go away. Great season the club is progressing and klopp has helped that massively. He has helped generate the cash that he will now have to spend.No such worries for other clubs. Liverpool now a very attractive proposition for players now.

Ok that's fair points and I'd agree but I'd also say salah wasn't in the game before he went off.

And yes next year keita comes in but what are klopp objectives next year then? What does he have to achieve?

He has to do his best in all the competitions Liverpool are in, which he will. I think we will do well. Tonight was just like a series of unfortunate events.

I'd like clarity around the Buvac situation at some point though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Having being in Istanbul and Athens was disgusted all week that I’m not in Kiev
    And you know what it’s great being at home when you lose
    Athens was horrendous but now at home two girls here practicing dance moves
    Around me 🙈🙈makes losing that little bit easier
    Life goes on we go again
    Remember 89 hillsbourgh thinking how can we play football again after that but you know what we did
    Have a great night folks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement