Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukrainian cigarettes (Winston brand).

• 09-04-2018 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

A neighbour dropped 200 of these into me tonight, and I was wondering if anyone else had smoked them, or if they're dodgy.

They appear to be legit, but came wrapped in a brown paper bag, and had brown tape around them.

He claims to have been given them for nothing, and passed them on to me for nothing. I'm not going to say no to free smokes.

They have the sticker on the back that you see on cigarettes sold here, but I'm still a bit wary about smoking them. A few years back I bought some of those dodgy cigarettes, and felt like crap after just one of them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

I bought Winston in Andorra in January for the father in law, he found them okay - but, opposed to you, we knew their origin, but again, he found them to be absolutely fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Tore off the brown tape, and saw a QR code, and some phone numbers. That was legit enough for me.
    They're not the worst. I wouldn't buy them, but I will smoke them.
    Definitely not like those dodgy ones with the taste of petrol.

Advertisement