Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost access to Eirsport?

Options
  • 09-04-2018 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Hi, I entered into a new contract about 2 weeks ago. I got an sms today with a refernce number, and can no longer log into eirsport.

My eir still works, but I cannot register the new reference number as it tells me the account is already registered.

Can you please help?

Ah...8pm and the chat no longer seems to be online (although the website says it is until 10pm).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Ok I called the technical support team and they told me that my eirsport number is linked to the landline number I no longer have, so the raised Case 2931702 to have it delinked.

They said it will take up to 8 days (!!!) and I need to call after that.

My cooling off period expires on Thursday. Can you please do the necessary to have this resolved tomorrow? Else I will cancel on Wednesday.

For the record, this happens because my new set up does not seem to have done correctly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

gzoladz wrote: »
    Ok I called the technical support team and they told me that my eirsport number is linked to the landline number I no longer have, so the raised Case 2931702 to have it delinked.

They said it will take up to 8 days (!!!) and I need to call after that.

My cooling off period expires on Thursday. Can you please do the necessary to have this resolved tomorrow? Else I will cancel on Wednesday.

For the record, this happens because my new set up does not seem to have done correctly...
    Hi gzoladz ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, we would not have the ability to speed up the process from here.

I'm sorry it's not better news.

Thanks

Thomas

Not acceptable, I renew and the first thing that happens is I loose a service. Please escalate.
    Hi gzoladz ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Thomas

Any update?

Not acceptable, I renew and the first thing that happens is I loose a service. Please escalate.
    Hi gzoladz ,

Thanks

Thomas

Unfortunately, this process cannot be escalated. 

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Is there anything that you guys can actually help with? Seriously, everything in we can't....

Is there anything that you guys can actually help with? Seriously, everything in we can't....
    Unfortunately, we cannot escalate a timeframe from here. Once again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement