Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax office

Options
  • 09-04-2018 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the address of the tax office that covers the d12 area. I can't get a straight answer online. It's giving me 2 different address in town

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It's the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown/South City district. Address is Lansdowne House, Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Kingp35 wrote: »
    It's the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown/South City district. Address is Lansdowne House, Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.

I was given an address of 87/93 in d2? Is that their new address in d4?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    I was given an address of 87/93 in d2? Is that their new address in d4?

87/93 Mount Street is for Large Cases Division. The address for regular companies/paye employees is Lansdowne House.

What are you looking to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Can anyone tell me the address of the tax office that covers the d12 area.

Which tax office deals with you may depend on your occupation or who you work for. If you are self-employed or retired it might be based on where you live but if you are working and paying PAYE, I'd ask the payroll people at work. Or look at your last tax-free allowance letter or P60.

87/93 Mount Street is for Large Cases Division. The address for regular companies/paye employees is Lansdowne House.

I don't think that's correct. I worked for a company in D4 and we always dealt with Mount St.

Maybe Lansdowne House does public sector - fado fado they were dealt with by revenue people in Hawkins House.

The Mount St. address header on my last tax-free allowance letter (Jan 2018) says the following...

South city and Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown district
    85/93 Mount St.
    Dublin 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

If you login online it gives the address that’s relevant to you

ted1 wrote: »
    If you login online it gives the address that’s relevant to you

Easier said than done....
    I can't get a straight answer online. It's giving me 2 different address in town

I'm registered on www.ros.ie and do all my tax stuff online but when I login and click on 'my profile/my details, I can see no mention of which tax office deals with me. Though as I mentioned above, it is shown on my tax-free statement.

coylemj wrote: »
    I don't think that's correct. I worked for a company in D4 and we always dealt with Mount St.

Maybe Lansdowne House does public sector - fado fado they were dealt with by revenue people in Hawkins House.

The Mount St. address header on my last tax-free allowance letter (Jan 2018) says the following...

South city and Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown district
    85/93 Mount St.
    Dublin 2

I work for Revenue in Lansdowne House. It depends on what 2Mad2BeMad is looking to do.

The correct address for all business taxes is Lansdowne House. The correct adress for PAYE taxes is Mount Street.

The correct address for all business taxes is Lansdowne House. The correct adress for PAYE taxes is Mount Street.

I'm not sure who or what constitutes 'large cases' but in relation to PAYE employees, that's the direct opposite of what you told us yesterday....

coylemj wrote: »
    I'm not sure who or what constitutes 'large cases' but in relation to PAYE employees, that's the direct opposite of what you told us yesterday....

You're right, I've corrected myself. I confirmed with the PAYE section in work where they are based.

• Advertisement
Advertisement