Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered a new sim earlier and then recieved an email stating I had entered into a new

Options
  • 09-04-2018 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

Hi Eir,

I lost my phone and sim card. Ordered a new sim earlier as I want to keep my number. But now I've been sent an email stating I had just agreed to a new 18 month contract.

I'm currently not under contract, so really don't want to enter into a new one simply because I need a replacement sim card.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi Eir,

I lost my phone and sim card. Ordered a new sim earlier as I want to keep my number. But now I've been sent an email stating I had just agreed to a new 18 month contract.

I'm currently not under contract, so really don't want to enter into a new one simply because I need a replacement sim card.

Kind regards.
    Hi Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Hi Eir,

Kind regards.

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Thanks. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

would appear I wasnt the only one to get upgraded to 18 month contract

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi Eir,

Kind regards.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Thanks. PM sent.
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

R.F. wrote: »
    would appear I wasnt the only one to get upgraded to 18 month contract
    Hi R.F, 

I can see Thomas has responded to you on another thread in relation to this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement