Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled service in January, now getting notification of new bills

Options
  • 09-04-2018 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there,

I cancelled my phone & e-fibre broadband last January as I was moving house. On Jan 24th I paid what I presumed was a final bill of 11.43.

On Feb 8, I received an email saying:
    [font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your bill amount is [/font][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]€ 0.0 [/font]
    So far so good...

However, now it seems that billing has started up again as I've started receiving mails again saying I owe money? 
    I haven't seen any bills as it is not possible to check the account via the webpage or the phone as neither system accepts my account number as it doesn't seem to exist anymore...

Can you please shed some light on this?

Thanks,

Nick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

nickjnick wrote: »
    Hi there,

I cancelled my phone & e-fibre broadband last January as I was moving house. On Jan 24th I paid what I presumed was a final bill of 11.43.

On Feb 8, I received an email saying:
    [font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your bill amount is [/font][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]€ 0.0 [/font]
    So far so good...

However, now it seems that billing has started up again as I've started receiving mails again saying I owe money? 
    I haven't seen any bills as it is not possible to check the account via the webpage or the phone as neither system accepts my account number as it doesn't seem to exist anymore...

Can you please shed some light on this?

Thanks,

Nick
    Hi Nick, 

I'm afraid once an account is closed the IVR or online system doesn't recognise you any longer. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, name on the account, emails address and date of birth and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nickjnick

Thanks Tracy, I'll do that now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

nickjnick wrote: »
    Thanks Tracy, I'll do that now
    No problem at all. 

I'll come back to you in PM's soon. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement