Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Account

Options
  • 10-04-2018 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Been paying for xbox live for over a year now despite removing my card cancelling sub etc.Still 16.99 and 6.99 and an Amazon item been purchased. Contacted xbox live chat and he gave me a phone no to ring but you could be on it days before its answered.
    Found out the users name but xbox still charging me. Contacted my credit card company but they said its up to Microsoft to refund me. Cant seem to find even an email address for Microsoft. This person is scamming me every month for over a year now. Any advice appreciated.
    My son hasnt used this account in over a year when I thought he was. He has his own account with his own credit card.And microsoft have verified he hasn't either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Bettyboop wrote: »
    Contacted xbox live chat and he gave me a phone no to ring but you could be on it days before its answered.

You need to call the number microsoft said to, you won't be on the phone days. If your worried about the cost get them to call you back once you get through.

Sounds like someone is also paying for amazon prime videos, did you log into your amazon account and see what's going on there or contact amazon chat.

With your credit card removed from the xbox i've no idea how it's happenings, have you checked on the xbox to make sure you have it removed. It sure sounds like you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

You need to call the number microsoft said to, you won't be on the phone days. If your worried about the cost get them to call you back once you get through.

Sounds like someone is also paying for amazon prime videos, did you log into your amazon account and see what's going on there or contact amazon chat.

With your credit card removed from the xbox i've no idea how it's happenings, have you checked on the xbox to make sure you have it removed. It sure sounds like you don't.

The bank will not reimburse it, only xbox support can do this.

https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/contact-us#5:0:3

They will call you back or you can chat live to a support assistant.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

The bank will not reimburse it, only xbox support can do this.

https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/contact-us#5:0:3

They will call you back or you can chat live to a support assistant.

Was on to live chat numerous times and just keeps giving me the phone number which I hace had to hang up on as it took too long to get a reply ie. 45mins to an hour

Removed it too many times to count deleted account etc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Bettyboop wrote: »
    Was on to live chat numerous times and just keeps giving me the phone number which I hace had to hang up on as it took too long to get a reply ie. 45mins to an hour

Request a call back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭vandriver

I had this problem with my son's Xbox live account.There was almost €200 of purchases by some scammer.
    Get on to support.They will sort it out.

vandriver wrote: »
    I had this problem with my son's Xbox live account.There was almost €200 of purchases by some scammer.
    Get on to support.They will sort it out.

Thank you for contacting Microsoft
    We will call you at 87 Expect a call in about 100 minutes.
    Thank you all for your help appreciated

Advertisement