Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking a mobile router

Options
  • 10-04-2018 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi 

I purchased a second hand Eir router with the intention of using the 180day /50Gb plan. This plan is no longer available and all other plans are expensive for what is required. What is the procedure cost for unlocking the router a Huawei B315s-22. Thanks in advance 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

a clanger wrote: »
    Hi 

I purchased a second hand Eir router with the intention of using the 180day /50Gb plan. This plan is no longer available and all other plans are expensive for what is required. What is the procedure cost for unlocking the router a Huawei B315s-22. Thanks in advance 
    Hi a clanger, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to assist you with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Hi 

Hi a clanger, 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to assist you with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks for the reply but without an eir account or mobile phone number 1901 are unable to help !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi 

Hi a clanger, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks for the reply but without an eir account or mobile phone number 1901 are unable to help !!
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid if you have no account with us we would be unable to unlock this for you. If you have purchased this through a third party you could contact them and request that they contact us to unlock it. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry it's not better news.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Tracey[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Eh gringo!

Hi 

Hi a clanger, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Have a read here      https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057764872

This worked for me 

Advertisement