Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband is very slow

Options
  • 10-04-2018 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, 

I am living middle of Dublin but still getting 1-4mbps speed, when I asked customer care they told me that I don't have fiber line to my house and max speed is 5mbps. Sometime I can't even play the Youtube videos, it is quite frustrating, when I asked about ending my contract, they said that I need to pay the fees for terminating the contract. I don't understand if I can't even surf the internet properly why can't I terminate the contract?

Seeking the help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

vikh wrote: »
     Hi, 

I am living middle of Dublin but still getting 1-4mbps speed, when I asked customer care they told me that I don't have fiber line to my house and max speed is 5mbps. Sometime I can't even play the Youtube videos, it is quite frustrating, when I asked about ending my contract, they said that I need to pay the fees for terminating the contract. I don't understand if I can't even surf the internet properly why can't I terminate the contract?

Seeking the help.
    Hi vikh, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your service. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement