Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I buy and add additional sensors myself ?

Options
  • 10-04-2018 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am planning on getting a small log cabin (man cave!) installed this summer and I wanted to check if i can add some sensors to the doors/windows wirelessly to my existing GSD setup.

There would be one external wall between the cabin and the panel and it would then be about 15 meters away. Would wireless sensors work ?

If yes, can I buy these myself and install them? I cannot see anyway on the GSD site to purchase items without being a registered installer.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

GSD do not sell directly to the end user. You would need to purchase through an installer.
    The range should be fine. If not they have an option to add a range extender.

Advertisement