Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SKY TV free offer

• 10-04-2018 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I signed up for free 32 inch tv deal towards end of September 2018. I called in December re. delivery of TV and was told that it was being processed and could take a further 90 days. I contacted SKY again in April 2018 and was told that I did not redeem the free offer on-line within 90 days from signing-up and was not eligible for the offer. What a CON I was told in December that the offer was being processed what a misleading conversation, it was all a delaying tactic hoping I would just go away. I was also told that I was tied into a 12 month contract and could not opt out but SKY can opt out of their commitment. SKY TV what a CON.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,936 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

OP this is off topic for the Cable TV forum, Sky is a satellite service.

Additionally I think it’s a matter that you’re best served dealing with Sky directly on, I am not sure if we can help you here. I’m going to close the thread for now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement