Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pony missing from Kildare

Options
  • 10-04-2018 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Pony called Polly missing from My Lovely Horse Rescue farm in Kildare, last seen Monday 9 April. Any info, please contact the numbers listed on the post on the Facebook or Twitter pages for My Lovely Horse Rescue.

"We are absolutely devastated...
    Our very own little Polly Pockets has been stolen from the My Lovely Horse Rescue Farm.
    We need everyone to share far and wide. We want her back safe.

Whoever has done this, Please don’t hurt her, if she’s returned we will ask no questions.

Polly is microchipped and her chip is registered for a passport with Horse Sport Ireland. Polly is registered to MLHR .

Share the life out of this. If anyone has any ideas on how to get it out there even further please do it."
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭isaos

Happy to have read this morning that Polly Pocket has been found!!!! hoping that the thieves will also be found....

Advertisement