Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot move fund from saving account to current account

Options
  • 11-04-2018 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there an ongoing issue with moving funds from a saving account to a current account on Banking 365 (online) ?

I have tried twice in the last month to request the funds in my saving account be moved to my current account. Everything works as expected when I request the transfer online, but then a few days later I get a text saying it cannot be completed because a transfer is already queued or something like that. However, no such request exists.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi,

Is there an ongoing issue with moving funds from a saving account to a current account on Banking 365 (online) ?

I have tried twice in the last month to request the funds in my saving account be moved to my current account. Everything works as expected when I request the transfer online, but then a few days later I get a text saying it cannot be completed because a transfer is already queued or something like that. However, no such request exists.
    Hi Atomic Pineapple,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you've been having trouble making a request to withdraw from your saving account. We'd advise that you send a message from the service desk when logged into 365 online through a browser or a PC, and an advisor will check this for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement