If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kef Centre Speaker

Options
  • 11-04-2018 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I’m looking for a price on a kef r200c in Black deliver I’m think ye don’t normally stock these but hopefully ye can do a good price on one for me.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Stumper931 wrote: »
    I’m looking for a price on a kef r200c in Black deliver I’m think ye don’t normally stock these but hopefully ye can do a good price on one for me.
    Hi Stumper931,

I will have to check to see if we can get this direct from Kef as it is not one of our normal stocking items.

Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Stumper931

Hi again just wondering have ye got a price for me on this ?

Hi again just wondering have ye got a price for me on this ?
    Hi Stumper931,

I can get you one of these for £579.

Let me know if you'd like to go ahead with that. It may take a week or two to get in as we have to get it direct from the supplier.

Kind regards

David

Hi David that’s the best price I’ve seen for it so ya I will go ahead with that. One other question I need to speaker cable in place now for the rest of the surrounds speakers I currently use qed silver anniversary xt for my fronts/centre but not sure if I want to go to the cost of that for the rest of my setup I have some qed micro in the ceiling still that I can re use or would you recommend something else I will need quite a bit between 60 and 100 metres but I will have to measure out exactly what I need or do I just buy a 100m reel. Thanks

Steve

Hi David that’s the best price I’ve seen for it so ya I will go ahead with that. One other question I need to speaker cable in place now for the rest of the surrounds speakers I currently use qed silver anniversary xt for my fronts/centre but not sure if I want to go to the cost of that for the rest of my setup I have some qed micro in the ceiling still that I can re use or would you recommend something else I will need quite a bit between 60 and 100 metres but I will have to measure out exactly what I need or do I just buy a 100m reel. Thanks

Steve
    Hi Stumper931,

If you want to PM me your contact number I can call you and get that processed.

The QED Micro is good cable but I would recommend something like the Cambridge Ultra Micro which is a silver cable and closer in tone to the XT than the copper micro. It retails at £3.19 per meter but I can do this for £1.80 per meter if you're buying a lot.

We also do the Ultra Micro Install which is low smoke/zero halogen. If you're using it in the ceiling this would be the best one to go for. It retails at £3.99 per meter but I can do this for £2.20 per meter.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi David thanks would the Cambridge audio ultra 100 be a good all round option maybe for KEF R Series if I could match all speakers even better. What would 100m of that cost? Even pm me and I will send you on my contact details for the order then thanks

Steve.

Hi David thanks would the Cambridge audio ultra 100 be a good all round option maybe for KEF R Series if I could match all speakers even better. What would 100m of that cost? Even pm me and I will send you on my contact details for the order then thanks

Steve.
    Hey Steve.

The Ultra 100 is a great cable. Retails at £4.99 per meter.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-911394-ultra-100.aspx

I could offer it for £3.50 per meter making a total for the cable £350.00

Let me know your thoughts and we can give you a call for the order.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.