Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consolidating Accounts

Options
  • 11-04-2018 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi
    Quick Question ,Our home broadband is with EIR (out of contract in May) and my Wifes mobile is with Eir (Out of contract in December) plus my Son will be getting his first mobile in a couple of weeks.
    One easy option for me is to wait until the home broadband expires and look around for offers of home and mobile broadband as a new customer either with Sky or VF.

I tend to move once out of contract and have more often than not found my incumbent provider coming back to me during changeover period with a better offer than was offered to stay with them and I always refuse as if im not good enough for an offer to stay initially then my mind is made up.

Question is with the two existing and potentially one more account and the prospect of me more than likely churning my home BB in May and doing the same with my Wife's mobile in December is there any offers as an enticement to stay.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

danny004 wrote: »
    Hi
    Quick Question ,Our home broadband is with EIR (out of contract in May) and my Wifes mobile is with Eir (Out of contract in December) plus my Son will be getting his first mobile in a couple of weeks.
    One easy option for me is to wait until the home broadband expires and look around for offers of home and mobile broadband as a new customer either with Sky or VF.

I tend to move once out of contract and have more often than not found my incumbent provider coming back to me during changeover period with a better offer than was offered to stay with them and I always refuse as if im not good enough for an offer to stay initially then my mind is made up.

Question is with the two existing and potentially one more account and the prospect of me more than likely churning my home BB in May and doing the same with my Wife's mobile in December is there any offers as an enticement to stay.

Regards
    Hi danny004,

Thank you for contacting us here.

I would recommend speaking with a member of our sales team on 1800 503 303. They would be more than happy to talk you through all options and offers available to yourself.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement