Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitors fees

• 11-04-2018 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Anyone any experience in switching mortgages and solicitors fees? How much? Recommendations?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think this would be a better fit than the Clare forum, please note the new forum and charter which is in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Anonymous12

Clareman wrote: »
    I think this would be a better fit than the Clare forum, please note the new forum and charter which is in place.

Well it’s specifically in relation to recommendations for County Clare, more specifically Ennis. I should have perhaps stated that. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Sorry, I have no experience with solictiors in the Ennis area, but when I was buying my house some years ago,  I just rang around and got quotes for how much they would charge for handling the transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Anonymous12

Thanks Chuckles30!
    chuckles30 wrote: »
    Sorry, I have no experience with solictiors in the Ennis area, but when I was buying my house some years ago,  I just rang around and got quotes for how much they would charge for handling the transaction.

Advertisement