Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Also calling Gardaí 'scum' on the Late Late

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 391 ✭✭99problems1

NIMAN wrote: »
    I would refuse to watch him, but I'm wondering if lucy will ask him any difficult questions at all?

Like..what's the capital of France?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I don't get the hate. What exactly has he done that makes him a bad guy?

He hates abortion and anyone challenging him on it is a racist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ronin247 wrote: »
    It would have been worse if she found the Fat sh1t in her bed.

:D

The brother seem to fancy Lucy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭stratowide

Like..what's the capital of France?

I think it's F Larry..

You need to be over 40 to get that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

Hes like all the rest a them.. looking for people to stop discriminating against travellers and for us to accept traveller " culture "

Nah mate how about you accept that you have to abide by the same laws as the rest of the people in Ireland. People would be a lot more accepting of travellers if they actually did something other than being a drain on society and then asking for more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

He's a professional grievance monger who is endlessly complaining that his career is obstructed due to him being a traveller, the reality being that he owes his career to being one, he's the novelty act who got picked, were he not a traveller, he would be just another aggressive assh0le from Dublin with a serious attitude problem.

Being a member of a group on the lefts sacred cow list let's you off the hook for countless infringements a regular "white male" would get slaughtered over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hilariously he dissed fg and FF and yet these are the parties that bend over for him and all the other travellers....

Where do they think all the money, free homes, services and many other benefits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Hilariously he dissed fg and FF and yet these are the parties that bend over for him and all the other travellers....

Where do they think all the money, free homes, services and many other benefits.

It's never enough for his people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,139 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Look up hit Twitter post history and how it's all us settled folks that cause them so much grief and so on....

Grade A tool if I ever saw one....

He deleted all his old twitter posts when Antifa went after him a few weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,480 ✭✭✭✭road_high

He deleted all his old twitter posts when Antifa went after him a few weeks ago

What was that about?
    Guy seems hooked on social media and lives his life through its prism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,993 ✭✭✭griffin100

Thread title is correct

I think the thread title is too kind to him. He’s a lot more than a bit of a wanker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,139 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

road_high wrote: »
    What was that about?
    Guy seems hooked on social media and lives his life through its prism

His support for Gemma O'Doherty, Irexit Party and Gran Torino etc.
    They called him out as a fascist sympathiser and he locked down his twitter for a while.

https://www.facebook.com/CollectiveActionDublin/posts/2430557827034193

https://www.facebook.com/CollectiveActionDublin/posts/2448250828598226

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,480 ✭✭✭✭road_high

They called him out as a fascist sympathiser and he locked down his twitter for a while.

Guy has seriously wharped views. It’s a shame he wouldn’t make a go of the opportunities given to him and improve his own lot like the rest of us have to do. I can’t see it ending it well for the chap, I think he could become one of the statistics he was talking about.

I think his sexuality is his own business but I got the impression he might be gay and very repressed as a result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Is it worth checking out on catch up? Was too busy arguing over biscuits last night.

Why did no one tell me it wasn't? 45 minutes, gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Omackeral wrote: »
    He excused people smashing up Lidl because ''these corporations are robbing us all blind''. The same Lidl that allows working class people to actually shop at decent prices and affords them employment opportunities. A clown of the highest order.

DXUOfr1WkAARg6K.jpg

He's a cliche. Ticks all the cliche boxes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Just wanted to check

Is he still a wanker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

When he went to the US and visited a native tribe, and comparing their struggles with that of Travellers. I wanted to just use him as a piñata.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

road_high wrote: »

Guy has seriously wharped views. It’s a shame he wouldn’t make a go of the opportunities given to him and improve his own lot like the rest of us have to do. I can’t see it ending it well for the chap, I think he could become one of the statistics he was talking about.

I think his sexuality is his own business but I got the impression he might be gay and very repressed as a result
    Well his nearby attention seeking neighbour hughie maughan is gay. And seems to be accepted by all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Not the brightest. He's gonna lose so many right-on fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,440 ✭✭✭Homelander

Not sure I've ever seen such an amazing first post

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

When he went to the US and visited a native tribe, and comparing their struggles with that of Travellers. I wanted to just use him as a piñata.

It's ok the ENAR told him criticism for being violent, robbing bastards is the same as being a victim of literal genocide. Then they told them it definitely is racism if a white person criticizes you, another white person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Just wanted to check

Is he still a wanker?

He is.

He's actually worse than he was, he a turbo-wanker now:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

I heard Connor's brother was in the show at some stage wearing a €500 Canadian Goose jacket. Did John ask him by any chance where he got the dosh for that?

jay0109 wrote: »
    I heard Connor's brother was in the show at some stage wearing a €500 Canadian Goose jacket. Did John ask him by any chance where he got the dosh for that?

He wouldn't ask an honest question if he knew what honest was....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Whatever about your man your one Lucy is an absolute melt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

rob316 wrote: »
    Whatever about your man your one Lucy is an absolute melt
    Is that a good or bad thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Wondered the same I'm guessing by nature of the thread it's bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Bad. Melt = melt your head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

jay0109 wrote: »

Hard work boss. They’re all honest workers *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

rob316 wrote: »
    Bad. Melt = melt your head

She's a bit of a ride though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

We've never had a Sinn Fein - People before profit government......!!!!!!! Can you just imagine the absolute cluster**** the country would be in with those parties in charge.......🙄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

UsBus wrote: »
    We've never had a Sinn Fein - People before profit government......!!!!!!! Can you just imagine the absolute cluster**** the country would be in with those parties in charge.......🙄

I have no interest in seeing such a government, but do you phsyic abilities stretch to the lotto numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

His comments about the guards just really stuck in my craw. To say that about our national police force.

Considering the type of sh1t members of AGS have to deal with every day of the week involving his people.

His comments about the guards just really stuck in my craw. To say that about our national police force.

Considering the type of sh1t members of AGS have to deal with every day of the week involving his people.

My son is in the AGS , I know the crap he deals with both mentally and physically every day. Connors is a good for nothing f**king w**Ker.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

he is an uneducated person who got a part in a series playing a violent thug. He had to dig deep to play the role actually he didnt cos hes a thug pretending to be an actor hes genetically a violent hateful person like most travellers. And RTE are whinging for more money to produce ****e like this. Id like her to live with a rich politicion and let us see the lifestyle we give him ....... that might anger the electorate somewhat, at the end of the day connors is on the dole not very inspiring

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭Ralph Ciffereto

Connors doesn't annoy me all that much tbh. If you think he is a good for nothing chip on the shoulder nursing a permanent vague grievance against society you ain't seen nothing until you check out his good mate Terry McMahon.

I'd never heard of the chap until a leftie mate of mine shared a few of his rants on the buke. He's a film director who, according to him, can't get funding because he's such an edgy political firebrand (the fact he's about 50 and seems to have directed a grand total of two films, one of which is pretty poorly rated on IMDB, might be to do with it as well), and as far as I can tell is currently a house husband. His rants, usually but not always related to the housing crisis, use pretty repetitive language- I'm not sure I've seen one yet where he doesn't refer to Leo and Simon as "psychopaths". He tends to regard himself as some sort of drunken rebellious troubadour being run out of town by The Man because he fights for the oppressed and the outcasts, a sort of Tesco own brand Marlon Brando I suppose. Again on the repetitive language he ad nauseaum refers to fellow rebels like Connors as "beautiful bastards".

To top that all of, despite being such a fighter for the housing bereft, he annoucned on his status that anyone who thought the Syrian resettlement programme wasn't really the thing for a country with a social housing crisis to be involved in should go and **** themselves.:confused:

Anyway, if you fancy a laugh, you shoud give his buke a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

he is an uneducated person who got a part in a series playing a violent thug. He had to dig deep to play the role actually he didnt cos hes a thug pretending to be an actor hes genetically a violent hateful person like most travellers. And RTE are whinging for more money to produce ****e like this. Id like her to live with a rich politicion and let us see the lifestyle we give him ....... that might anger the electorate somewhat, at the end of the day connors is on the dole not very inspiring

I wonder how he is with "fullstops" and capital letters.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Connors doesn't annoy me all that much tbh. If you think he is a good for nothing chip on the shoulder nursing a permanent vague grievance against society you ain't seen nothing until you check out his good mate Terry McMahon.

I'd never heard of the chap until a leftie mate of mine shared a few of his rants on the buke. He's a film director who, according to him, can't get funding because he's such an edgy political firebrand (the fact he's about 50 and seems to have directed a grand total of two films, one of which is pretty poorly rated on IMDB, might be to do with it as well), and as far as I can tell is currently a house husband. His rants, usually but not always related to the housing crisis, use pretty repetitive language- I'm not sure I've seen one yet where he doesn't refer to Leo and Simon as "psychopaths". He tends to regard himself as some sort of drunken rebellious troubadour being run out of town by The Man, a sort of Tesco own brand Marlon Brando I suppose. Again on the repetitive language he ad nauseaum refers to fellow rebels like Connors as "beautiful bastards".

To top that all of, despite being such a fighter for the housing bereft, he annoucned on his status that anyone who thought the Syrian resettlement programme wasn't really the thing for a country with a social housing crisis to be involved in should go and **** themselves.:confused:

Anyway, if you fancy a laugh, you shoud give his buke a look.

Terry is great craic. The levels of self-importance with him are off the charts. The sort of man who refers to himself as an artiste, and who edits and updates his own Wikipedia page.

He’s getting on a bit these days, but still hasn’t had the moment of inspiration where he realises he’s not very good at any of the artistic endeavours he gets involved with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

She's a bit of a ride though.

If you're into the tranny look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

I have to say I find his portrayal as a lowlife, neanderthal, scumbag thug really compelling.

I have no idea about his acting skills though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

Yamanoto wrote: »
    If you're into the tranny look

Don’t be so venal. Nasty, low comment. No need for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭Ralph Ciffereto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Don’t be so venal. Nasty, low comment. No need for it.

You've the hots for him too?

Any chance the thread title can be changed, as it's clear he's a 'full' wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

I reckon he is still a virgin, very coy about his supppsed past flames.

I reckon he is still a virgin, very coy about his supppsed past flames.

Has he a sister???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭One More Toy

I dunno. I just watched it today and to be fair I didn't see much harm in him

I dunno. I just watched it today and to be fair I didn't see much harm in him

He obviously watered it down.... Go look at Twitter and you see the real John....

The guberment killed all those on the halting site near the golden ball.

They left out they were off their heads on drink/drugs and had filled the site themselves with all sorts oh and leaving a chip pan on and going asleep didn't help either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭One More Toy

He obviously watered it down.... Go look at Twitter and you see the real John....

The guberment killed all those on the halting site near the golden ball.

They left out they were off their heads on drink/drugs and had filled the site themselves with all sorts oh and leaving a chip pan on and going asleep didn't help either.

Went back through a week's worth of tweets and retweets. Found absolutely nothing to indicate he's a ball bag. Why all the hate??

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement