Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands

Options
  • 11-04-2018 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendation for a good hands cream, scrub, gloves and mask etc., please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

DECIEM Hand Chemistry is the bomb. It's available in BOOTS at least in the UK but you can buy it directly from DECIEM online too. I have been using it for 2 weeks and see a serious improvement in veins and pigmentation on my hands as they promised and reviews are all fantastic. They do a full refund if you're not happy as they do for all their products.

SPF on hands is seriously important though as they are exposed so much, they age quicker than anywhere else - I could actually see the difference between my right and left hand last summer as I was driving so much with window down. I use the ALPHA H SPF50 Hand cream now. bit of a pain having to keep reapplying it after washing hands but just keep it in my handbag now. Pricey enough though so might use normal sun cream after its gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Aveeno Hand Cream is fantastic.

I work out a lot and get hard/rough and flaky skin on my hands from lifting weights and using battle ropes, and I've tried a LOT of hand creams over the years.

Most of them either don't sink in, leaving you with greasy hands, or aren't moisturising enough, but I'm really impressed with the Aveeno one.

It feels lovely and after using it for a few weeks now, my hands are definitely softer.

It's €5.99 in Boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

The Body Shop's Hemp handcream is fab.
    If my hands are particularly dry and scaly I'll give them a good scrub with a salty exfoliator (usually the Sanctuary one, which is oily and salty), rinse, then douse them in Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream and pop on a pair of cotton gloves (I got mine in a pound shop years ago) and leave them on overnight. Lovely soft hands in the morning - only needs to be done once in a blue moon, and the hemp handcream keeps them in good shape in between!

Advertisement